Chapter Twenty Eight- All Coming Back To Me

Mickayla walked into the kitchen silently. When Brandon recognize her, he got quiet. Shanice watched him as he looked at Mickayla with hate in his eyes. She wanted to say something but she kept quiet to observe first.
"Is this Kayla?"
"Mickayla it is."
"Suh mi cah call yuh Kayla?"
"Mi name Mickayla."
"Shi no ave no mannas enu."
Shanice did not say anything.
"Suh how ol yuh be?"
"Younger dan yuh, yuh a wah, investigata?"
Shanice laughed.
"Likkle gyal."
"Likkle gyal yuh self, brite."
He was standing there for five minutes straight before he came back to the realization that he was actually daydreaming about a fight that was not actually happening.
"Brandon."
"A wah?"
"Mi a introduce yuh to mi sista an yuh jus stan den suh an nah say nothing."
"Mi no lik yuh sista."
"Yuh not even talk to har."
"Mi no need fi talk to har."
"Oh."
Mickayla took her food up and went to her room.

Brianna was in distress, she was washing everyday after bathing. She had an STD and she did not know how to explain it to her mother. But based on her actions, her mother figured out something and attack her about it on her third day of trying to keep her secret a secret.
"Brianna com here."
Her mother sat into the sofa as Brianna try to sneak pass to her room. She walked towards her mother nervously.
"Yes mommy."
"Is dere something dat yuh need fi tell mi?"
"No."
"Mi neva si yuh wash suh much before suh mi a wonda."
"Jus no wan have no load."
Her mother dropped back into the sofa with a hmmm sound.
"Yuh a ave sex?"
Brianna was shocked by the question but hold her composure.
"Brianna."
"Yes."
"Yuh a f***."
"No Mommy."
Her mother looked at her with a serious expression but was saying nothing.