The Boobs Bite Back

There was no school at Hollywood Arts for the entire week and David Disrespectoid decided to go back to Dake & Josh's old house for a visit. And much to the boy's surprise, they actually know why he was here. The two step brothers went to their bedroom with David to have a little chat, unaware of Megan's hidden camera somewhere in the room. Luckily, David took computer class at Hollywood Arts a few weeks ago and found a way to hack an operating system and control it. He stayed up all night to connecting every camera and every secret passage in the household and when everyone was sleeping, David connect the software to both his phone and his laptop.

The next morning came and David was sleeping in Drake & Josh's room. The boys leave a note before they left for school which says

"Dear Dave, you're going to be home alone for a few hours and I hope you don't mess the house for us. Drake has even given you permission to play his guitars for a little bit but do be careful with them. Anyway, we'll be back soon so make yourself at home and have fun.

Sincerely yours,
D&J"

David wakes up and starts his day. After making his breakfast, he notices Megan's audio recorder on the sofa. He plays the audio stating that Megan has planned a few more "stunts" on her "so-called brothers" and with a smirk, turns it off and places it in his pocket for later. During lunch, David sends a group text talking about rigging the house catch Megan in the act. The boys smile and replied with a thumbs up emoji. With that in mind, he continues his plan.

A half hour gone by and the boys are back home. Lucky for them they don't have any homework to do, so they decided to help get revenge. Drake goes into Megan's room to see if the stuff is still on the wall; Which it is. He also finds another voice recorder and then leaves with it. He then gives the recorder to David and plays it. It was Megan saying that she knew that one of them would be stupid enough to go into her room and find it. Drake gets upset but David told him that it's what she wanted. But before saying anything else, he turns off all the cameras in the house and tells them that he to has hidden cameras all over the place. "In conclusion" he stated "while you guys were gone, I was secretly recording Megan's EVERY. SINGLE. MOVE.". Drake and Josh applaud for his sneaky comeback and continue to work on the final step of the plan. But before they start, David turned on the cameras "okay, Now we can continue".

Later at 3PM, David and Josh put everything that Megan has done into a full fledged video and just in case the parents don't believe them, they also rounded up the unsaved footage from all the years of torment, humiliation and threatening activities that nearly killed the boys not only physically but mentally. The long hour passes on and the boys decided take a nap and as David went downstairs to get himself a Mocha-Cola, Megan comes in the boy's room when she notices Josh's laptop opened exposing Megan's true colors. David quietly looks in the room and sees Megan about to erase every piece of proof that the guys had but little did she know that David rigged his laptop for face recognition. No laser light was shown on the laptop but in a matter of seconds it shut down when Megan touched the touchpad. Over and over again Megan kept turning it on but it keeps on shutting off and with a fit of rage she picks up the laptop and an alarm went off. The alarm was so loud that it woke up the boys at a perfect time. Megan was furious and demands an answer to who was responsible for setting it up. The boys shrugged in response saying they don't know but Megan knew that they're lying and with that, she slapped them so hard it left bruises on their faces. She storms out in anger vowed to plot revenge on the boys. When she was gone, the two step brothers began to snicker knowing that their plan is going full circle. David comes in with his camera phone and recorded every single second of it and soon added that to the video he and Josh were working on.