Return At Hollywood Arts

The Hollywood Arts campus has been fully restored and all the students continue on what they have been missing out on. Tori catches up with Andre and Cat for a little Jam session until Trina without hesitation, joins the group. She tells them that she's been working on her vocals and when she started singing, she went from drab to fab. Tori and the crew was surprised on her progress and decided to let her join as the make there departure to the next room.

David with his new look was re-instated in the school till he bumps into Robbie. The two introduced themselves and became quick friends. The two went to their first class where Tori and the others are in with Sikowitz and when David was about to take his seat Jade enters the room. When she saw David in her usual spot, she tells him to move. She tells him again but David tells her to shove off. Jade was about throw David off the seat until he grabbed Jade's wrist, stands up, turns her head showing an open seat next to Tori. "No one is sitting there. Why not take it?" David said. Jade yanked her hand off of David and storms to the seat next to Tori as the class began.

Back in the lobby, the group introduced themselves to David. Cat somehow recognizes him as the laughingstock of New York, but David respectfully tells her not to call her that. She nods and the gang continued with their conversation. Jade walks up to the group to talk to David to get even with him and believe or not, he was ready. Jade immediately recognizes David when he stood up but she then changes back her subject by walking up to his face and threatening him once again. David places his right hand on Jade's forehead and pushes her away from him "Haven't you already done, freak?" He asked in retaliation.
The students gasped, they never saw David act like that.

Not a lot of trouble went on for the rest of the day, but it has been confirmed that David now living next door Tori. Speaking of which, she and Trina won first place in the Hollywood Arts showcase showdown. Tori visit David's new home and talks to him about Jade, and once she was done, David began telling his story of how he became what he is today.