Tech Fest Terror

The humongous Tech Fest Party has just begun and everyone who's anyone was having a ball, QUITE LITERALLY. As the shakers set up their meet & greet booths, Babe searches for Jade, which to her surprise was found in the back lot of the arena. Babe runs through the plan once more with Jade and then they began their plot.

David is on the couch talking with some streamers from an app called GlitchTalk having a conversation about gaming and other cool stuff. While doing so, Babe sneaks up to David's right hand and paints it blue. After that, she took his painted hand placed his prints all over the Tech Fest banner that Jade took down. Going back to the upper lot, Babe and Jade cover the banner with a large tarp and hung it back in it's place. To make it even more intense, Babe made sure that David's hand prints are all over booths and banners of the celebrity guests.

20 minutes laters there was a scream! Everyone rushed to see that the banner was completely vandalized. All the other celebrity streamers booths were vandalized to. Babe put the blame on David but he says that he didn't doing anything. Jade lifts up his right hand covered blue and pulls over to the hand print where one was made. Since he was only a teenager, His parents were sentenced to 10 years in jail and David was officially banned from future Tech Fest events until further notice.

David was crying his eyes out knowing that not only he lost his family but his will to move on in life. And with the smiles from Jade and Babe, they knew they won big time.