~End~

you jumped out of his window and left. You went back to your place and went to bed.

NEXT DAY

"Ugh" Bella moaned. waking herself up. She picked out an outfit and left for school. She got to school and went to Art class. "Today we'll be leaning about Op Art." The teacher spoke. I nod and grab the paper and do what she said to do. Next was Math. We were doing Decimals. I sucked at them, but I sucked it up. Next was gym. I walk to the gym and did whatever we were doing.

I got to lunch, ate, and did some classes. 

TIME SKIP TO 2:39 PM

School was almost over. I went back to my locker and put my stuff away then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I look behind me. "Vance?" I ask. He was holding roses. "Will you be my girlfriend? I love you sm and I would do anything for you!" I feel tears forming in my eyes. "Vance...." I pause "Yes!!!" I go and hug him.

We went to the movies and watched a wholesome one cuz like yes! We got there and sat in a seat. "Ima go get popcorn." Vance spoke. I nod and sit looking though my phone. He came back with the bags of popcorn and sat. The movie had started. 

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE MOVIE 

The movie had ended, and I was tired. I yawned. He then grabbed my face and kiss me with his soft lips. "I love you." He whispered "I love you too. Pinball Vance." 

END OF YOUR SAFE.... A VANCE HOPPER FANFIC 

LISTEN HOES I RUSED THIS BITCH LIKE IT WAS NEW YEARS SO IM SORRY IF THERE IS SOME CRINGEY SHIT IN THIS BOOK-