~Birthdays are Fun~

THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THIS 😧

It was Bella's birthday she had just turned 18. Vance was going to take her to a movie later. she was going to wear (THE BLACK DRESS ON THE TOP) she curled her hair and added some eyeliner.  KNOCK!! Bella heard from the door she opened it and saw Vance. "Wow you look nice." He spoke.  She giggled. They walked to Vance's car. He held it open for her and bowed. She got in and they went to the movie.

TIME SKIP!!

"Hey Vance?" Bella asked "yeah?" He spoke "Can I stay at your place tonight." he nodded, and they went back to Vance's house. They played some video games and listened to music and danced to it. Bella fell on the bed tried of dancing.  Vance then pinned her writs to the top of her head. She blushed. He began to kiss her. He broke it for air then went back again. Bella moaned into the kiss. It was like music to Vance's ears. He began grabbing her hips and push her closer to him. Bella broke the kiss and went to Vance ear and whispered, "God I fucking love you."  "Oh, sweetheart you'll love me till your dead." The kissed harder than Vance went to her neck and started sucking and biting it. Bella moaned so fucking loud. "Vance? What's that noise?" The room went quiet. "NOTHING!!" He yelled. "Maybe we should stop." He spoke. Bella nodded and they both got up and got cleaned off. "Jump out so my mom doesn't see you." You nodded and jumped out of the window. 

End of ~Birthdays are Fun~

scared for this book