~Where am I~

THIS IS HAS SPOILERS IN THE MOVIE SO YEAH.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bella woke up in a basement. Her eyesight was blurry so all she could see was a black phone, grey walls, and a bed she was sleeping on. The door then opened the person who kidnapped Bella. Stood Infront of the door. Bella backed up to the wall. "STAY BACK!!" Bella yelled. The grabber laughed "I'm not going to hurt you." "WHO THE FNCK ARE YOU!" Bella stood up "Hey easy on the language." He said, "You hungry?" He then asked. Bella nodded. "I'll get you a soda! You like soda, right?" Bella just looked at him. Maybe he wasn't so bad he was better than dad. He went back upstairs and closed the door and locked it.  You laid down on your so on called 'Bed'. Then the phone rang. You looked at it. You got up and answered it. "Hello...?" Bella said. There was only static then someone said "Bella..." She hung the phone up as quick as possible. She was breathing heavily. She then went back to her bed. Then the phone rang AGAIN! "Oh, fnck this thing." She answered it AGAIN. "What the hell do you want." She said "You don't have much time. okay?" Someone said "What?" "Listen if you see he didn't lock the door in this room he's waiting for you so he can beat you." Bella stood there "h-he wo-would do what..." 

2 days went passed after that call. You were sleeping. Then the grabber opened the door with food." "Wakey wakey!" He spoke. Bella woke up and rubbed her eyes "Hmm?" and she looked at him. "I made you some food. He passed the food to her "Thanks..." He left the room and didn't lock the door. She had the phone call replaying in her mind as she ate. "Listen if you see he didn't lock the door in this room he's waiting for you so he can beat you." She then looked at the door and walked to it. She opened the door slowly. It wasn't locked! She closed it quickly.

End of ~Where am I~