~Fight in the bathroom~

Bella and Vance talked about fighting and how if they hit first hit them. "Thank you so much Vance!!" You hug him "No problem kid." he says "SHIT I GOTTA GO TO CLASS!" Bella yells and runs to her class "Okay!" Vance yells. Vance skips class a lot but he still gets things done.  You yawn at your math teacher talking. She stops and the bell rings meaning it was next period. You get up and walk to the girl's bathroom. You hear girls talking and stop. "Well, well what do we have here?" Bella backed into a wall as the three girls stood above her. "Stay the fnck AWAY!" Bella yelled and thought about what Vance told her "Or what? You going to tell your daddy on us? Oh, wait that's right YOU DONT HAVE ONE!" the three girls laughed as Bella felt a tear go down her face. The girl threw a punch to Bella's nose. Bella grabbed her hand "No. I'm not letting you hit me." Bella stood up from the wall and threw a punch at the girl's face making her fall to the floor. Bella's hand had blood on it "I did it..." Bella mumbled "I stood up for myself..." She mumbled again. 

Bella and the girl had blood everywhere the walls, their hands, their face. Blood dropped from Bella's nose as she groaned "Ugh you know I'm glad I'm fighting you, but I'm done now goodbye." Bella hissed she turned around to walk out of the bathroom, but the girl threw a punch. Bella caught her hand and hit her back to the floor and left.

Vance was outside waiting for Bella "I'm here." Bella said. Vance looked over at her "HOLY SHIT!" Vance looked her up and down "Did you get in a fight?!" Bella nodded "Holy shit did you win??" Vance kept asking things. Soon enough Bella passed out from the fight "Anyway like I was saying-" Vance caught Bella and laughed "Someone's tired." He carried Bella to the nurse's office to get some rest.

End of ~Fight in the bathroom~

AGAIN ITS VERY SHORT AND IM TRYING TO GET IT DONE