~Killing a Bitch~

Bella grabbed the phone, filled it with dirt and waited. The door slowly opened, and Bella tightened her grip on the phone. "Holy mother of God!" A high man walked in the door. "W-what?" Bella mumbled. "Hey! I'm not going to hurt you!!" He spoke. You saw an axe and backed into a wall "No no no...."  You spoke. Then he got hit in the head with the axe and blood was everywhere.  "What's with the phone? I told you IT DOESN'T WORK!" He hissed with some high's guy blood on him. "Now it does. Bitch." Bella mumbled. "Bella your special... I want this to HURT." He growled. He swung the axe at Bella and missed. Bella ran to the hole in the ground jumped and held on to the string. He followed her and fell into the hole and broke his ankle. "UGH!" He groaned.  Bella hit him with the phone 5 times before he grabbed her. She then grabbed his mask and got back up. He hid his face and looked like he had seen a ghost. Again, she hit him with the phone before choking him out and killing him. She walked up stairs and grabbed a knife to open the lock on the door. 

She ran to Vance's house and busted the door down. Vance jumped not knowing someone was gonna fucking bust his door down but okay. "Bella? Is that really you?" He asked getting off his bed "Yeah It's me." She spoke. He ran up and hugged her "Oh! I didn't know you missed me that bad."  Bella laughed "Stfu." He mumbled. "Okay Pinball Vance." 

End of ~Killing a Bitch."