~Dreams~

TW: ABUSE AND HARASSMENT 

~Bella's Dream~

"GOD YOUR SO USELESS!!" Her father yelled throwing a beer can at her and hitting her head slightly. "STOP HONEY!! YOUR DRUNK!!" Her mother yelled trying her best to save her child's life. "Shut your fucking mouth and get out of this." He replied. You were sobbing you didn't want your dad like this. "Get out." My mother said. Bella's dad started walking to her mother "What do you say?!" "I said GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" her mother yelled. You hid behind a table watching all of this happen. You were only 6 years old. "Ugh, fine I don't need you anyway. I was using your money anyway." He said as he left the house.

End of ~Bella's Dream~

You woke up and gasped. You were sweating and shaking. The door open and you were crying in a ball. "Hey, I made breakfas-" He paused "Hey what's wrong?" Al asked as he ran to you. "You tried gasping for air. You hated crying Infront of people. He patted your back trying to calm you down. "Sh shh it's okay." You felt like you were going to fall in his arms, but he was a kidnaper. "Take your time." He said softly. He got up "You will be tried after that so go to sleep dear." He said and left the room locking it. You grabbed the plate and put it on the bed and ate.

~Jazmin's Dream~

You were on your phone looking at the text your 'friend' sent you 

Willa: You whore. You ruined my mental health.  

Me: WHAT??!!

Me: I DIDN'T DO THAT.

Willa: Yeah yeah. *Insert pic of fake proof*

Me: That's bullshit.

You set your phone by your side and cried. Your 'friends' stabbed your back. Like literally. You were sexually abused by them and their calling a 'whore' and a 'slut'? You punched your wall and cried.

End of ~Jazmin's Dream 

Jazmin gasped and looked at her phone "*sigh* Nothing... it's not real!" She laid looking at her ceiling and then her clock "5:17 AM??!!" She gasped and picked an outfit for school cuz why not. She picked a black shirt, black skirt, and a jacket. She fell on her bed and looked at pics of her and Bella. As she did, she felt a tear go down her face. 

End of ~Dreams~ 

IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE A WEEK OMG IM SO SORRY-