Now or Never

Carolina:
Church! (forms bubble shield)

Epsilon: (voice only) Here we go!

Carolina forms a large bubble shield around the Pelican. Cut to black. Fade in to Epsilon-Theta's point of view, with Carolina looking down on him.

Epsilon-Theta: (voice only) Are we okay?

Fade out. Fade back in to Epsilon-Kappa's point of view. Carolina, Tucker, and Sarge look down on him.

Epsilon-Kappa: (voice only) Running diagnostics. Significant trauma detected.

Fade out. Fade back in to Epsilon-Omega's point of view, with all the Reds and Blues looking down on him.

Epsilon-Omega: (voice only) Charon's going to regret that.

Fade out. Fade back in to Epsilon's point of view, who finally awakens to see the others surrounding him.

Carolina: Church?

Epsilon: Ugh... North was a crazy son of a bitch.

South: That he was.

Caboose: HE'S ALIVE!

Tucker: You okay, dude?

Epsilon: Yeah...yeah, I'm good. Uh...uh where are we?

JUNGLE CANYON • CRASH SITE BRAVO

Cut to Carolina walking outside with Epsilon. They are back at Crash Site Bravo. Feds and Rebels are seen with their heads down. Cut to Jensen, Palomo, John, Mark, Daniel, Smith, Bitters and Matthews who are all have their heads down as well.

Carolina: There's more taking shelter inside the ship, but most of us are just scattered around the planet. I'm worried about Kimball. No matter what we say, the Feds seem to think she just let Doyle die. She's hardly said a word since we landed.

Ava: She has been in Caboose's old room.

Epsilon: What happened?

Wash appears behind them.

Washington: The mercenaries escaped. In a few hours this will all be over, one way or another.

Cut to the Jungle Temple. Felix is seen activating the sword.

JUNGLE TEMPLE

Felix: (laughing) Oh, I will never get tired of that.

Locus: We lost too many people.

Felix: Fewer people, bigger cuts. Besides, we have all we need right here. (to someone else) Isn't that right?

Santa: If you now possess the key, then you have proven your worth.

Felix: That's what I like to hear. So, when we activate this Purge-

Santa: The Purge should only be activated as a last resort, if the inhabitants of the planet are not worthy.

Felix: Buddy, trust me, I've meet the guys, sooo not worthy. I just wanna double check and be sure that we won't be wiped along with them.

Santa: (sighs) Those residing within the temple will be spared.

Felix: Perfect! Now how exactly do we activate-

Locus: What about our remaining forces? They'll be killed guarding the communication temple.

Felix: Look, they were good men. ...Well, actually, they were disgusting, murdering bastards! But the point is what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead.