Counseling

Fade in to Armonia overlooking a nearby garage. Cut to Doc.

Doc: So, you think you can just send me to another dimension, forget my very existence, and then expect me to help you when you're in trouble?

Cut to the Reds and Blues.

Sarge: Yes.

(a small moment of silence passes)

Doc: ...Finally! All I ever wanted was to be included... (in O'Malley's voice) Mwhaha! This is why no one respects you. (normal voice) Come on O'Malley! Don't be such a negative nancy. (O'Malley's voice) If you had a dog, it'd chew through its leash and run into traffic.

Simmons: Hey, I had a dog that did that.

Grif: Surprising no one.

Alex: I would to.

Washington and South rushes towards the group.

Washington: There you are! What hell have you all been doing?!

Tucker: Oh, just a little thing we like to call saving the planet!

South: We've got Kimballs' men threatening to leave the Capital, while Doyle's forces are setting up a perimeter to keep them in! If we don't act soon, we're gonna have another civil war on our hands!

Sarge: Don't you worry your pretty little yellow striped head, Wash! We've got everything under control.

Washington: How!?

Doc: An honest and down-to-earth counseling session!

Washington: ... ...What?

Delta: It is logically worth a chance Doc was not involved in the conflict like the rest of us. 

Cut to the Reds and Blues standing in the War Room with Kimball and Doyle. Doc is facing them.

Doc: A counseling session. Just you two and your closest friends, here to talk and support you.

Kimball: This is a waste of time.

Doyle: I concur.

Doc: See, you're already agreeing on things! The system works!

Delta: There is a 5% chase of success I have observed Doc and pulled up records he has not had a success at counseling.

Will: Shut up Delta it's the only chase we got.

Washington: (to Kimball and Doyle, quietly) I am so sorry.

Doc: Okay! Let's start things off with a little roleplay, shall we?

Donut: Yeah! Dibs on police officer!

Simmons: ...What?

Alex: No Donut you are not putting that costume on and putting someone in handcuffs.

Donut: To late I'm doing it. (Donut runs off)

Doc: C'mon, don't be shy! Look, it's easy! (turns to Grif) Grif, why don't you pretend to be me, and I'll pretend to be you!

Grif: Uhhh... Hey, everybody, look at me, I'm Doc...

Doc: (in O'Malley's voice) And I'm Dexter Grif! Reporting for duty. Oh, wait, never mind! I forgot that I'm a worthless sack of human excrement, that wouldn't be caught dead following orders, because I'm too busy wishing my parents loved me as much as my sister, hahaha! Maybe if I had a stable father figure growing up I wouldn't be so opposed to order, but I guess that's just what happens when your mother turns tricks behind the elephant cages at the circus, hahahaha! Here Dex, have some more cotton candy! Hahahahaha!