Along came the spider

Fade into Armonia with multiple soldiers running around. Cut to Kimball approaching two Feds.

Kimball: Alright men, let's get this hog lined up with the others.

Fed Soldier 1: Uh, have you filled out the vehicle request forms?

Kimball: What are you talking about?

Fed Soldier 2: The Federal Army follows a very strict regimen when it comes to requesting weapons and vehicles.

Kimball: Well, this isn't the Federal Army.

Fed Soldier 1: Tell me about it.

Kimball: Listen you little-

Washington and South walks in.

Washington: You two. Why isn't this warthog over with the rest of the vehicles?

Fed Soldier 2: Oh, Agent Washington!

Fed Soldier 1: We will get right on that sir.

Washington: Good.

The two Feds hop into the warthog and look towards Kimball and Washington.

South: Now, is there anything you feel like you should say to General Kimball?

The two Feds stare at Kimball.

Fed Soldier 1: ... Bitch.

The Feds drive off.

Washington: Hey! (running after the warthog)

Kimball: Remind me to put those two on the front line.

Washington: Don't you start too.

Kimball: I told you they won't listen! They're just a bunch of mindless drones that do whatever Doyle tells them to do.

South : And you're the leader of the cave-dwelling savages that blow things up to get what they want.

Kimball: You know that's not true.

Washington: Well, you haven't done anything to prove them wrong yet, have you?

Kimball: Agent Washington, South I'd appreciate it if you didn't lecture me on how to make friends with the enemy.

Washington: The enemy?

Kimball: You know what I mean.

South : We're all on the same side here, Kimball. Have some faith. If you start believing in them, maybe they'll start believing in you.

Kimball: Yeah. ...Maybe.

A warthog passes by in the background, with Jensen at the wheel.

Jensen: Excuse me, vehicle coming through.

Washington: Please tell me that wasn't Jensen.

A crash is heard off screen.

Simmons: (off screen) GOD DAMN IT!

Jensen: (off screen) Sorry!

Cut to show Grif and Simmons looking at a crashed warthog with Jensen at the wheel. Kimball and Washington run towards them.

Simmons: How?! How was that possible?! You were going like 5 miles an hour!

Jensen: Uh, I'm sorry, sir. Just bad luck, I guess?

Palomo runs out from behind a warthog.