Capital Assets

Fade in to Armonia. A train is seen passing by.

ARMONIA, CAPITAL CITY OF CHORUS, DOWNTOWN

Cut to Grif shuffling past a rebel and a fed

Rebel: Good morning, Captain Grif.

Grif: Hey.

Fed: Good morning, Captain Grif!

Grif: Yeah.

Matthews: Oh. Oh! Captain Grif!

Grif stops in front of Matthews

Grif: (sighs) Yes, Matthews?

Matthews: Hey! Uh, uh, I just wanted to say, uh, thanks again for everything you and the other Reds and Blues did for us. If you guys hadn't shut down that radio jammer, we'd be dead!

Grif: (sarcastically) Gosh Matthews, I really appreciate that! Almost as much as I did the other fifty-six times you thanked me!

Matthews: Oh, good. I was worried it would might start to come off as annoying.

Grif: It does, that was sarcasm.

Matthews: Just gonna repress that!

Grif: What?

Matthews: Oh, Captain Grif! Uh, good to see you. I wanted to thank you for-

Grif: (grunts) Look, do you know where Kimball is? I need to talk to her.

Matthews: Kimball? Uh, I'm pretty sure I saw her in the armory a little while ago.

Grif: Great, thanks.

Grif leaves.

Matthews: ...Do you need an escort?

Grif: (offscreen) NO!

Cut to the armory, where Simmons, and Will is seen giving a line of Feds and Rebels weapons. Lopez is seen inside the armory garage.

Simmons: Alright, explain to me again, why do you need a .50 caliber chaingun?

Gunman Fed: ...Because I'm a gunman.

Simmons: Yeah, yeah, I know, I get that. You keep saying that. I mean, why do you need it right now?

Rebel 1: Hey G-man, hurry up!

Gunman Fed: Well, I mean, how else are people gonna know what I do around here?

Will: You're a soldier. Everyone's a soldier! You shoot at people, who shoot at you, until one of you dies from all the shooting.

Gunman Fed: Yeah, but that's what I'm sayin'. Without my big gun, I just look like all the regular soldiers.

Simmons: No you don't! You've got white armor and red stripes!

Donut suddenly pops up next to Simmons.

Donut: Ugh, and they're just awful. I'm thinking we go bold. Maybe red armor with white stripes!

Gunman Fed: Huh?

Simmons: (sighs) Donut, just because you're in charge of uniforms, doesn't mean you get to redecorate the entire army. Besides, that'll completely ruin his camouflage.

Donut: What camouflage?

Cut to the line of soldiers.

Will: Huh. Good point. How the hell have you not been shot yet?