How to become a millionaire in a day

Začať od začiatku

"You know what, kid? You're pretty smart, I like you!" Bill praised, causing Izuku's face to go red in embarrassment. He wasn't used to compliments, so he didn't really know how to respond to them and got flustered. "Let's do it. If your memory serves correctly, the place should be nearby. Let's hurry before night comes," Bill told him. "Yeah! This is gonna be fun!" Izuku cheered, getting over his embarrassment. Bill was actually pretty glad that Izuku was so on board with their plan. The other humans that Bill had possessed had kicked the dream demon out whenever they started trying to get that person to do what they wanted. But Izuku was different. Not only did the boy not seem to mind being possessed, but he was actually happy about it. Someone who was willing to end their life must not care as much about being controlled as someone who would do everything they could just to live a little bit longer. That was completely fine with Bill because that meant that Izuku wasn't going to fight back when Bill started planning world domination.

"Well, here we are!" Bill announced. The demon and ghost child were standing in front of a broken-down two-floor house. It was a decent size, but it wasn't big enough for Bill's liking. One snap and the building went up in blue flames. Bill almost laughed at Izuku's expression. The child's eyes sparkled as he watched the house rebuild itself from the ashes. Even with no materials, it seemed to put itself together from scratch. The wooden foundation planted itself firmly in the ground and filled up with concrete and then the bones of the structure built itself from nothing. Wood and reinforced steel laid out the structure of a wide three-story building. Insulation and soundproof paint materialized and filled in the white walls that lined the house, both in and out. Decorative designs formed an archway that framed a double doorway. Triangle-shaped windows made of crystal clear glass allowed one to see inside with ease. Finally, a sign that said the words "The Cipher" was displayed above the large doorway, and a sign was placed next to the door explaining how they sold equipment that would improve and stabilize quirks.

Bill strolled inside and listened to the endless praises from Izuku about how cool that was and a long list of questions about all the powers Bill could use. Bill saw no problem answering all of his questions. Izuku gushed over how amazing Bill was and how they could do anything. Bill chuckled to themselves as Izuku rambled about all the things they could make. Bill summoned a notepad that Izuku could use to write down all of his ideas so they could review them later. They decided to focus on the more important task, which was designing the inside of the building. Bill didn't take very long to do so, and Izuku started taking notes on Bill's sense of style, which gained another laugh from the demon.

Bill took one last look at their handiwork and nodded. They would work on drawing in customers tomorrow. For now, it was time to work on the different machines they were going to sell. Hopefully, their old "pal" Stanford didn't mind them using some of his inventions. And when they were done, they could get to work on some other plans that Bill had. Bill wasn't about to take over the world on their own.

The next day, people started to gather around the once broken-down building that seemed to reform overnight into a beautifully made structure with smooth pillars and intricately made glass. Once the number of people had reached a good enough number, a beautiful "man" in a fancy yellow suit with a black top hat and cane gracefully walked out. He smiled and opened his arms to the growing crowd. "Welcome to my humble abode, where I make items to suit your daily quirkish needs!" they advertised, bowing to the crowd. Murmurs and whispers passed through the crowd about the introduction. "Well? What are you waiting for? Come on in and take a look!" they announced, opening the doors with the snap of a finger.

A few people in the crowd decided to enter the building and were awed at the items displayed inside. The bottom floor was filled with items that were for transformation-type quirks, the second floor held devices that supported mutant-type quirks, and the top floor displayed cases and shelves with items for emitter-type quirks. Bill had installed a basement that was in the backroom behind the reception counter that was only accessible to them, a recommendation from Izuku. There were also bathrooms and changing rooms. Cameras and security measures were also something that Izuku had absolutely insisted on. It took a bit of convincing, but Bill eventually gave in. They knew how right the boy was about the mean people in this world who would try to trick or take advantage of them.