"Huh? What? What do you me-" his face turns blank as he catches on. "Oh, because I'm old right. That's the joke?" I grin and nod my head, hearing the two burst out in a laugh and Milo shake his head with an amused smile. Oakley just rolls his eyes and continues leading us somewhere.

We carry on walking and soon... we're at a cliff?

I give Oakley a questioning look because he is the one who told us to follow him because he wanted to show us something. He just grins back manically at all of us. Uh oh.

"Look down below!" He yells out in excitement and Milo goes to walk to the cliff forgetting he is holding my hand. I dig my feet into the rocks so I don't move and he turns back to look at me.

"Oh no, this is your death not mine. You're on you're own" he rolls his eyes and releases his hand from mine. Then he walks to the cliff and looks down, Oakley is beside him looking down below with a happy grin.

Milo whistles, "damn, that's a big drop" Darcie and Emmy come up either side of me and we all give each other a look.

"Yup, and we're going to jump it."

Milo's foot slips slightly after hearing that and his eyes widen, I rush forward to grab his arm and yank him back to me. He holds his chest with erratic breathing and turns to look at Oakley.

"What are you on about, no we're not!" He yells out and I nod hurriedly in agreement, seeing Emmy do a salute and turn around to leave but Oakley grabs him.

"Um yeah we are, why so you think I told you to wear your swimsuits under your clothes?" Everyone groans at that but I perk up.

"I don't have my swim clothes, does that mean I don't ha-"

"You are jumping too, just jump in ur clothes. Or strip i don't care" he shrugs with an unbotheterd face and Darcie giggles, Emmy snickers while Milo... blushes?

Which I have to admit makes me blush.

"Well I care!" I gasp out flustered. He rolls his eyes and explains that he has always wanted to jump off a cliff into water because he's seen so many films and shows and it looks cool.

"What about the ones where it goes horribly wrong huh?" I retort back smugly but he goes on to say that it adds to the thrill.

I deflate but I watch as Milo looks over the cliff again and seems to have a debate in his head to himself. I see how he grabs at the hem of his shirt and I raise a brow, hell no.

"Um excuse you!" I yell out and Miko turns around with his hands up in surrender, "wasn't you the one that said we are not doing this, hmm?" I stalk over to him and poke him in the chest and he rubs his neck.

He gestures over to Oakley, "yeah but he's right, the movies make it look fun. And I can't let him do it without me doing it, he'll call me a wuss!" He huffs out and I hear Oakley- the devil, chuckle and I turn my head to glare at him.

He shrugs, "I mean, he's right."

Shaking my head I turn around to the others and they glance at each other so I narrow my eyes. "You guys aren't wanting to do this right?" I walk closer to them and they stand up straighter, "you wouldn't want to jump off to your near death right?" I question sweetly but they glance to each other again.

I defelat yet again, knowing that they have been convinced I throw my hands up, "is there anyone who isn't easy influenced." I turn around but I groan when I see the other two just in their swimsuit.

There's no way I'm doing this.

I can't help but let my eyes linger on Milo's bare chest, he's quite toned. Has a few light abs, his arms look strong and he has a golden tan that glows on him-