Three

April 9th

What that mysterious new boy said has been playing over and over again in my mind.

I need a new life, what does that even mean? Does he think I'm that boring, it's true I basically have no social life other than the hags my parents invite over at their social gatherings. What a exciting life.

I don't have friends of my own, people annoy me too much and I don't need them. Also my father said having friends is a weakness, why expose my private life to people when they could just throw it right back in my face?

Which I agree with, friends I've seen in school are backstabbers that talk behind your back. Why would I want that? Besides, the whole school worships me. Probably because our town is little and my dad like rules the whole place or whatever. Being the mayor of this small town and all.

We're the richest, the most powerful family, we have everything they could ever want. So yes, the whole school worships me- and the whole town worships my family.

When I walk the halls everyone stops to stare, which is pathetic really but when you see someone like me what else is there to do? Talk to me? No. They get shut done as quick as they come, I'm not wasting my precious time on someone else.

It's like I'm popular yet with no friends, which yeah is kind of sad but I'm fine with it. It's my fault for being so harsh on them anyway.

So yeah, I don't have a friends nor a social life but that doesn't mean I don't have any life or I have to get a new one. Whatever fuck him, fuck him and his blue eyes.

I go into the kitchen to grab some cereal- by the way it's morning, I'm not one of those people who eat breakfast any time of day. I have normal meals because I function like a normal being.

Pouring some milk over my weetabix I look around, spoon in mouth trying to locate a parent. To which I don't- so they probably left to do whatever.

"What?" I jump out of my skin, I jump so hard that I nearly choke on the metal spoon in my mouth, imagine that. Death by spoon.

Whirling around i find my mother's questioning look.

Taking said spoon out of my mouth and dropping it into my bowl, "where's father? And where did you appear from?" I look at her skepticaly like she's a freaking vampire popping up out of no where.

She proceeds into the kitchen, me watching her every move from where I'm sitting with raised eyebrows. Wondering why she's here.

"I was outside enjoying the sun, taking a dip in the pool." I glance at the clock, "it's only nine in the morning" we hear a knock at the door and mother stops what she was going to say before continuing a second later.

"Yes well, I like to relax. And as for your father he is out with some of his pals for golf as usual" another knock is heard from the door and we both glance at it, "oh for the love of, hunny go answer it" she waves her hand to me in dismissal.

I roll my eyes suppressing a groan and go to the door, opening it I spot... are you kidding me right now?

I'm in my pj's with a bowl of cereal in hand and bed hair but here is blue eyes. God's really testing me.

My face is deadpanned when I see him smile wide with a glint in his eyes, I just inhale deeply closing my eyes and slam the door in his face eating my cereal. Walking back to the kitchen I pass my mother who gives me a stern look.

"Really?" She grits out in a hushed tone but I'm already in the kitchen and oh- give zero fucks. Once I sit down I hear her open the door.

"Hello mam, I'm new next door. It's nice to meet you" I tut at that. Can he never not be cheery?