𝐘/𝐍 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

𝐓𝐖:kinda mentions rape, sh and ed

I have no idea where to put it in the story so I'll just be explaining everything here

Y/N's backstory

As you know Y/N is 16 years (i think its told in the story idk) and I want her to have a child for some reason- (don't ask pls- I've just tough of something)Your child is a girl and she's 3 years old, her name is also Kiyoo (you can change it if you want!)

Kiyoo stays with Yelan and Xingqiu (i feel like those two would be like mother and son) Ningguang and Beidou also take care of her sometimes, but she's mainly at Yelan and Xinqiu's place.
You come over almost every weekend to see her and make sure she isn't making too much trouble, and now that you're soon 17 years old, she has been staying over at your house a lot, and now you've started thinking about moving into a small apartment with Kiyoo or ask Hu Tao and Ganyu if she could live with you 3

And also, you've had a pretty tough childhood, your only friends were Scaramouche, Hu Tao, and Ganyu. You were always alone in kindergarten and school, until the summer before high school when you met Hu Tao and Ganyu.

This is optional but I want to add so Y/N has an eating disorder, and/or does sh (If you have/do these please, you can talk to me! Feel free to vent in the comments too<33) And Ningguang and Beidou being the worried parent they are, they suggested therapy, which you said yes to, so you could be better for Kiyoo (i have no idea's how therapy are like so pls don't judge me, and I also want Y/N to like their therapist)

Xiao's backstory

Xiao lived with Zhongli (Zhongli is his parent figure I guess? not really dad) until he was 15, right before high school started he and Venti moved into the apartment they live in.

Xiao has known Venti ever since they were in diapers. Xiao kinda got bullied in kindergarten because he basically had no friends.
Xiao being Xiao, didn't really make any friends, so he's not used to being around ppl

That's basically all I got for Xiao rn-

I have no idea what I'm doing, I just want this story to be kinda fluff tbh- But idk if I wrote anything wrong! I'm not sure if I should have brought up the thing about sh and ed, but I just want Xiao to take care of his lovely Y/N ehe

But anyways, i hope you're having/had a good day/night or wherever you are, make sure to eat, drink and sleep enough! 
Byee!<33