CHAPTER 12: Deception

Start from the beginning

"Can we go on a vacation for few days?"- she asked me.

"I will go wherever you want me to go"- i said by staring deeply into her orbs.

"Okay, then we can go to Puri.....this is the best sea beach from our city"- she said so happily.

"And also less costly.."- she said.

I felt little sad. If i have money then i would take her to the best sea beach's across the world. I decided then and there, if one day i would be successful in making money, then i will give her a world tour.

"Okay good night...I'm so excited"- she said just like an excited kid.

I was awake after so long. I was only looking at her beautiful sleeping face with admiration. I will work hard day and night fulfill all her dreams one day.

Next day, i went to meet Inaya. First i apologised to her for the last night. She smiled a little and accepted my apology.

"Inaya, I'm going on a vacation with Mira for 3 days....i won't be able to attend the upcoming meetings...please represent Raichand industry in my absence"- i requested her.

"Don't worry, i will manage....come back soon, i don't trust this Atharv at all...he will again try to do something...just give me the keys of lockers"

I searched my pocket but i didn't find the bunch. I frowned in tension.

"I think i have left the keys at home..."- i immediately moved away from there.

The keys are very important. Every single vital documents are at locker. Only i have those keys. I just wish that it didn't fall on road.

As soon as i reach home, i started to search madly every corner of the house. Suddenly Mira came infront of me and smiled.

"Anurag you dropped some key in our bedroom"

I took a sigh of relief.

"Thank god...i got so scared for few seconds"- i took the keys from Mira.

.........

2 days later.

We reached Puri in the early morning. We came by train. Mira was sleeping through the whole night by keeping her head in my lap while i stay awake and looked after our luggage.

We took an auto after getting down and moved towards our hotel. I have booked a hotel near the sea beach.

Mira is looking so excited. I was continuously staring at her without even blinking. She is saying so many things and I'm listening everything and enjoying her presence near me.

Gosh! If she really knew about my craziness for her. I'm sure sho will be scared after listening my mad heartbeat. She has no idea at what extent I'm mesmerized with her presence.

After keeping our luggage to the hotel, we both reached the sea beach. Mira ran towards the sea. She pulled me with her. We both stood on bare feet, feeling the water.

Mira held my hand and placed her head on my shoulder.

"I'm so happy Anurag....."- she said by staring into my eyes.

How can i say that I'm the one who is feeling so much lucky right now. I always dreamt about her and now my dreams are fulfilled.

We went to the temple in evening. We both looked at the architecture being stunned. We walked bare footed towards the Jagannath temple.

We walked through the stairs. I stared at Mira. She has a peaceful smile on her lips.

We entered the temple and started to visit every small temples inside. Mira has a great knowledge about everything. She started to narrate so many mythological stories and i heard with so much interest.