Chapter 34

It's now Friday afternoon and the classes was just done. My friends are now hanging out in the benches near the parking area. Gami suggested to hangout this weekend. We were so surprised because he is not usually the type to suggest hanging out. But everyone liked the idea so now we're discussing the 4Ws.

"Okay okay." Nate confiding. Everyone was suggesting to hangout at his place since it was big enough for a stayover. "We have a villa in Batangas. We could stay there. It's by the beach."

"Wow. As expected." Pablo noted.

"Okay it's settled then?" I asked them all.

"I'll still ask my dad but he'll probably allow us." Nate expressed.

"Okayy- But are you bringing plus ones?" Gami asked us. Everyone was silent for a moment.

"You can bring them." Nate permitted. I wasn't even planning to invite him. But if they're bringing someone, I have to bring someone too.

"Your ride is here." Gami told me. I looked around and saw Kent approaching us.

Pablo still looked pissed off when he sees us together. I just hope that this trip will make them kind of close.

"I have to go." I told everyone as I wave them goodbye.

"Shall we go?" Kent invited me to his motorbike.

"Yes. But can we drop by to the park you once brought me to?" I requested.

"Sure." He agreed.

We rode his bike after he put the helmet on me. It was a calming ride. He wasn't riding too fast. When we reached the park, we both get off the bike and head directly to the ice cream stall. We both ordered our favourites and sat at one of the bench.

"What's up?" Kent asked as he slid his hands to hold my hand. I looked at him for a while. He's too good looking. His eyes are mesmerizing. I'm so lucky to have him.

"H-hello?" I heard him say. I kinda got lost at the moment.

"Sorry." I apologized. He just nodded. So I continued talking. " My friends are planning to hangout tomorrow. It will be in Batangas and an overnight. Would you want to come too?" I asked.

"Uhmm. You know me. I'm not really good with people." He answered.

"Babe please? Can you try getting along with my friends?" I requested calmly. I understand that he's an introvert but these are my friends and they're both important in my life so I want them to at least to know each other better.

I saw some kind of guilt on his face. "Okay, babe. I'll come." He said. "I'll try getting along with your friends." He assured me

"Thank you babe. I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He replied as he kissed my forehead.

---

After eating the ice cream, we decided to go home to prepare for tomorrow. He drove me home first then went on his way.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: It's been so long since I last uldated and I promise to update this Tuesday. This story will only have 2 more updates for the ending. Thank you so much for being with me in this journey and for reading my story. I would love to hear what you think of the story. 😇🥰

Please don't forget to vote and comment to show your support. 😇😇
As always, thank you for reading my book. 🥰😍
Lovelots 💞💞