Chapter 31

I still can't believe that our relationship is out to two persons, Pablo and Chanty. I feel so happy at the moment. We were currently going back to the cafeteria. When we were about to enter, I stopped walking to let him enter first. He looked back at me, staring, like he was waiting for me.

I stood still. He went back to me and grabbed my hand as we enter the cafeteria. What's he tying to do??
We entered the cafeteria and surely the attention went back to us, even more gossiping. My friends were surprised as well. Pablo is smiling faintly towards us. Kent offered me to sit on his usual table and ordered foods at the counter.

I sat there fully aware that the gossips are about us. It didn't take a while before Kent got back with the foods. He smiled widely at me. He's unbothered.

This is our first time eating together at lunch and it feels so good. Tha random topics, the sweet talks and him wiping stain off of my face feels so surreal. Kent looks so happy and it made me happy too. But the attention we're getting still bugs me.

On our way, back to our classroom, my friends walked with us. Apparently, they waited for us to be done eating.

All of them keeps teasing us in a good way and it gave me some assurance that I didn't do anything wrong. That those people who said bad things about us are the wrong ones.

"Thank You." I said to all of them. They were puzzled as they were just teasing us and I thanked them.

---

The class ended and I stood up with my friends and walked with them outside. We were just outside the corridors when Kent appeared in front of us.

"Can I borrow your friend?" He asked my friends. They just nodded smiling. They will tease me about this for sure.
Kent held my hand as we walked to his motorbike. A lot of students is looking at us, even some teachers.

"Here." He said as he hand me the helmet. I was hesitant so he put the helmet on my head.

Finally, the engine started and we drove off. We wereonly a few meters outside the school gate when he stepped on the brakes.

"Do you wanna meet my mother?" He asked me. I was so surprised.

"That doesn't sound like a good idea." I honestly said. It's not like I'm a girl. Her mom might be shocked too just like everyone else did.

"No. It's not. I can assure you." He said confidently. So, is he already out to his mother?

"O-okay." I said simply. At this point, I trust him enough. Besides, his Mom should be great since he raised Kent so well.

As soon as I said okay, the motorbikedrove off to their home's direction.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Wow. Ipapakilala na sa parent. 🤯 A lot of things happened today, but what do you think will happen next? Magustuhan ba kaya siya ng magulang ni Kent? Hmmm....

Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment to show your support. 😇😇
As always, thank you for reading my book. 🥰😍
Lovelots 💞💞