The white haired boy turned to me, I blinked in confusion seeing the white around his eyes turn to black, a black jagged dagger formed in his hand, "Whatever you do, don't leave my side." He told me as a whirring sound roared behind me.

Data Entry 26:

Test was a success, I found that when subject G19T3H was in a life threatening situation, subject Y238N1 created a sort of bubble around G19T3H projecting him from any attacks. Upon further tests Y238N1 cannot use her abilities too much as bleeding from her eye becomes contact, I have also found evidence of her arteries and muscles tearing. I had to take her to urgent care and heal her quickly in order to keep her alive.

She will be a great asset for what I have planned, she will also become a great backup in case that incompetant child fails. I have found a name for her soul type after doing some research.

The PROTECTIVE soul.

**************

I sat on my bed, flipping through pages of my book, reading about different types of souls and what they could do if the user can cast magic. My soul type wasn't in this book, but it was only the first version, most of the souls being the souls of the fallen children along with Aliza's and a child named Frisk.

I let out a sigh, growing bored as I closed the book, claiming it was too boring. I slid off the bed, letting out a yawn as I walked out of my room. I look over seeing Jack with his hood wide open hissing to see Killer raising his hands in a surrender-like manor. "Geez I didn't mean to nearly step on ya." He spoke as I walked over, poking Jack's tail causing his attention to diver to me, his tongue flicking in and out before his hood folded back to his neck as he slithered up my arm, curling around my neck. "Thanks." Killer spoke, letting out a sigh of relief as he lowered his hands.

I shrugged, "No problem, surprised he got out of my room. Sorry about that." I say, offering him a small smile, stroking Jack's white scales. I never really needed to wear Jack too often, so I kept him in my room with a heating lamp Error gave me to use. I would usually find him there. "He must've slipped out when I went to grab a book." I state, holding up the book in my hand.

I then slip Jack off my neck before walking back into the room, placing him underneath the heat lamp before walking out, closing the door behind me. "So reading up on human souls huh?" Killer questioned, looking at the book in my hand.

"I was trying to." I spoke, beginning to walk down the hall with Killer walking by my side. "But I lost interest half way through. It's kind of boring honestly." I say with a shrug as I bring the book close to my chest. "What have you been up to Killer?" I questioned, looking over at the skeleton.

"Eh, not much. Just running errands for the boss along with patrolin." Killer answered with a shrug, I looked at him confused. Errands understandable, typically one of the skeletons goes to different universes and buys groceries along with finding food here. But prolling?

"Is it for those demon things?" I questioned as I stopped walking, turning to talk to him.

Killer shrugged, "Kind of." He answered but didn't say anything further. "Oh hey, how is the library clean up comin?" Killer questioned, slipping his hands into his pockets.

"I'm pretty much all done, I just gotta tidy up a few things. I might finish it up later." I answered, as I looked over hearing footsteps heading our way seeing Dust.

"Sorry to disrupt your conversation but I need to borrow Killer." Dust spoke in a nonchalant tone as he stopped to stand next to his other self. "I need you to come with me to take a look at something." He stated, gesturing for Killer to follow him. "We'll see you around (Y/N)." Dust spoke as he began to walk away with Killer who followed behind him, giving me a wave as he went.