Chapter 1

Shor's P.O.V

"Shor, Kelli needs you," mom says as she sits back at the table with my siblings.

I slide out my chair, making my way over to the bathroom. "Kell," I whisper as I knock softly.

"I-It's open," she stumbles over her words.

I open the door, quietly closing it behind me. "Hey, why're you crying?" I ask as I put my hands on her hips. Her tears come faster down her cheeks. I wipe them away, kissing her forehead. "You can tell me," I whisper.

She looks up, into my eyes. "I-I told your mom," she winces, clearly afraid of my reaction. I pull her into a long hug, letting her get everything out. "I'm sorry, Shor. This is all my fault," she cries.

I rub her back. "No, baby. It's not-"

She cuts me off. "Yes it is! I starved myself," she pulls away. I widen my eyes. "I didn't kn-know I was pregnant for two weeks," she explains.

I step closer to her, rubbing both of her arms. "You shouldn't be starving yourself anyways. You're perfect and I love you for you. Please don't ever change," I press my forehead to hers. She closes her eyes. "Do you want to stay for dinner or go home?" I whisper.

She shakes her head against mine. "You have to be with your family, babe. We'll stay," she pulls away again.

I wipe away her tears. "Okay, I'll help you clean up." She just nods as I grab a tissue. I help her wipe off her face. A Smile appears on her face as I kiss her cheek. "I love you," I say as she grabs my hand.

"I love you more," she says softly as we walk back to the kitchen.

Everyone's in the living room so we sit on the couch. After a few minutes, Kelli and the girls get up to go help my mom with dinner. The guys and I stay on the couch, eating moms cookies. "So dad," i smirk, "you and mom still go at it?"

He chuckles nervously. "Yeah, almost once a week," he laughs.

I roll my eyes. "Ew, that was too much information."

He shrugs as Noah laughs his ass of. I glance into the kitchen to see tears streaming down my girlfriends cheeks.