"Ex-boss you say?" He corked a brow up and I nodded.

"I resigned last week " I made up a lie because I didn't want to start explaining things to him and have him worry and feel bad for me.

He looked at me skeptically but nodded. From his reaction I could tell he had more questions and fortunately for me he chose to drop the topic.

I noticed people had their attention fixed at the door which I followed and my throat ran dry at the tantalizing sight of him. His half curly hair was properly arranged and the dark suit he was putting on made him look more delici...

I mentally scolded myself at my thoughts and looked away from his direction but my mind still held on to the image of him.

The event kicked off with Mrs paisley giving a welcome speech.

I felt a burning sensation at my side and I turned to search for the eyes staring at me. His dark gray eyes were staring right into mine making it had for the flow of oxygen.

An expensive silver chain rested on his neck. His both fingers were designed with luxurious rings which complimented the ink that ran up from his fingers to lord knows where.

His eyes appeared hooded and he licked his bottom lip before pulling it in between his teeth, the action made me take in a sharp breath and clench my legs together.

"Cammie, are you okay?" The concerned voice of dylan and his palm on my thighs made me jolt up from my forbidden thoughts.

My eyes locked with his then fell on his hand on my thighs. He realized my stare and whispered an apology.

I turned back to face Luciano but he had looked away already and from his side view I could tell he was mad because of the way he clenched his jaw and I wondered what suddenly changed his mood

Looking at him I thought about the contract he gave me and realized I haven't signed it yet. Does that mean he is into bondage and submissive sex?

I wondered cause I didn't want to jump into conclusion.

"A dance?" I looked up to meet his hazel eyes and smiling face then his hands that were held out for me. I placed my hand in his and he led me to the dance floor. He kept his hand on my waist and I shuddered under his touch.

"Cammie you're suppose to put your hand around my neck" he told me with an amuzed smile.

I knew what I was supposed to do but I felt uncomfortable. I know Dylan's present intentions are pure but whenever he gets close to me like this I always feel weird around him because of my knowledge about his feelings for me.

Finally we switched partners and I was praying not to land into the hands of a horny old man.

"I'm glad to see you gemma" the familiar husky voice of Luciano rang in my ears which caused my cunt to vibrate under the protection of my pantie.

His large arm was around my waist and my back was pressed to his crotch which erupted bubbles to pop in my belly.

His head was buried in my neck as we slowly swayed to the song. Memories of the night at the club filled my head making my nipples run cold. He spun me around so I could face him and as usual I got lost in the pool of his orbs.

"Mr-- "Gemma, it's a week and I haven't gotten a response from you, I'm not a patient man amoré and piú tempo perdi, piú continui accumulare la tua punizione quando finalmente diventi la mia puttana" the foreign language sexily rolled from his tongue as he huskily whispered in my ears which fabricated the hair at my back to stand.

"Now have fun with your little boyfriend while it last" he growled in my ears and left.

Thank God for dylan who came to my rescue cause even when people started leaving the dance floor I stayed rooted in my spot thinking of my encounter with him.