« 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 »

"Finally it's the day!!" I squealed happily while staring at my reflection in the mirror.

It was 5am on a calm Monday. I felt a wave of excitement mixed with anxiety wash over my body, it was the first day of work!
I've prepared so hard to be accepted in a good company after getting my bachelor degree in Computer science.

Things didn't go according to plan after being rejected by most companies I applied for... but that didn't stop me from trying again and again.
After a few more tries, I finally got accepted in a worldwide company that opened up it's branch in Korea last year.

"Well, I better get ready or I'll miss the bus..."I said to myself while looking at the time on my phone, "Oh God! It's already 5:30?! Was I daydreaming for 30 minutes?!" I hurriedly went into the washroom and got ready.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 40 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜_____

After preparing my stuff, I wore a simple formal outfit and tied my hair up, not too much makeup since I always do it simple. "Okay! I think this is good.." I looked into the mirror one last time and took my bag that I put everything I need in.

" I looked into the mirror one last time and took my bag that I put everything I need in

𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢_____

"Alright here we go!" I took a breathe trying to calm myself down as I entered through the main door.
"This place is huge!!" I whispered to myself, looking around like a kid in a candy store. It was so fancy, the money and effort put into building this place was very obvious.

I introduced myself to the secretary and the lady there kindly welcomed me and gave me information about my office, the schedule and things like that. "Alright thank you very much!" I smiled and bowed to her before leaving.

I went to the floor that she told me about, and then got into my office. It wasn't that big but the little aesthetic things they added made it look so neat. "Woah! So beautiful!" I smiled to myself and started organising my things.
"My own office and fancy computer~" I giggled, finally got a job after a year and a half of waiting.

I was lost in thoughts when a man in a black suit knocked on my open door.
"Y-yes sir!" I said startled.
"My opologies, I didn't mean to startle you." The man said with a small smile. "Oh no! It's fine haha..", I tried laughing it off to hide my embarrassment.

"You must be Kim Mi-yeon right?", the man asked.
"Yes that's me." I said smiling. "It's nice to meet you miss Kim, I'm your manager and I'll be helping you out along the way," the manager said kindly, "and for today only these papers will be enough."
He handed me some papers and I put them on my desk. "Alright sir, I'll start working on them right away!" I said smiling back.

"Good luck miss Kim, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me or any other employee, we'll be happy to help."
I nodded and bowed to the manager, "Sure, thank you sir."

𑁍𑁍𑁍