Chapter 3

It had now been two months since the team had returned home and they now think that they have been back long enough to go out as the hero personas and start picking up the city's morale since they had seen that it was really low since they had returned home. In the past two months, the club had opened and was a success. They had also recruited a few new team members that were there to be their doctor and to also run their comms and do any hacking that needed to be done. These two new members are Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow.

They were all in the bunker when Cisco's computer started to go off and he turned to the rest of the team members. "Someone is breaking into STAR Labs. From the security footage I am watching, they appear to be aliens if you ask me. No one that I know of that can fly on this planet except for aliens." Cisco said.

"Everyone get your Kryptonite weapons in case they happen to be Kryptonian. We don't need to take any chances here. Kara, you will take the lead here." Oliver said and Kara nodded as she flew out of the bunker so that she could get there before the others. Barry was not far behind.

Oliver used his specter powers to open a portal and the rest of the team went to join Kara and Barry. When they arrived, they saw that Kara and Barry were already taking down a bunch of the enemy. The rest of the heroes entered the fight and soon they were all down except for the two standing at the front of the room watching the fight.

Kara knew who they were immediately. She looked at them closely and then said, "Hello Aunt Astra."

"Little one. Is it really you?" Astra asked.

"Yes, it is really me. I can't let you do what you are planning though." Kara said as she approached the two.

"You think you and your friends can stop us, Kara Zor-El. If that is so, you are mistaken." Non said.

"Who the hell asked you anything? Shut the hell up. I was talking to my Aunt." Kara said.

"Who do you think you are talking to me like that little girl?" Non asked.

"Why don't you come over here and find out?" Kara asked.

Non went to make his way forward, but Astra stopped him. Astra was still looking at her niece in shock, still not believing that she was alive.

"Kara, how are you still alive?" Astra asked.

"I got stuck in the Phantom Zone for a while, but I made it out and made it to earth where Kal-El was waiting for me and then he took me to live with a family that I love. It is good to see you again, Astra, but I will not hesitate to stop you if you continue on this path." Kara said.

"We have to do this little one. We are trying to save this planet, which looks like it is on the same course as Krypton was before it was destroyed. You of all people know that something has to be done about this." Astra said.

"That may be true, but this is not the way." Kara said.

"You are weak, little girl. You are not willing to do what is necessary." Non said.

"I think we just did what was necessary to stop your men. Keep talking and I will make sure that you join them." Kara said looking at her uncle who she had always hated.

"She is right, Non. We must retreat and regroup. I hope you join us one day, little one. I would hate to be on the opposite side of things." Astra said.

"The only way that will happen is if you stop what you are trying to do." Kara said and Astra nodded as she and Non took off into the air.

. . .

"So, that was your Aunt?" Thea asked Kara as they all were back at the bunker.

"Yes. I don't know how she is here though. Cisco, are you tracking them?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, I am. Looks like they are headed out into the deserts. I will pull a satellite up and see what we can see." Cisco said and as he did, Kara went white.

"What is that, Kara?" Oliver asked.

"That is Fort Rozz. It is supposed to be in the Phantom Zone. I wonder how it got free?" Kara asked.

"Could it have zeroed in on you in the Phantom Zone and followed you out? I think that would be the only way for something like that to happen." Cisco said.

"That would make sense. I guess it is possible." Kara said.

"Well, looks like we might be busy with aliens now. Anyway, everyone did good out there tonight. It was a heck of a start." Oliver said and the others nodded.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Barry asked as he walked up to Kara.

"I never thought I would see my aunt again. Now that I have, I want to see if I can change her mind about this. I have to at least try." Kara said.

"I understand. I think it is worth a try as well. She seemed kind of nice. The other guy was a dick though." Barry said and Kara couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, Non has always been a dick. I have always hated him. The only reason I put up with him is because of my aunt." Kara said.

"Well, I hope you can change her mind. I would really like to get to know her." Barry said.

"I hope so too, but I am here to protect this planet and I will do whatever it takes to do that. I will not take it easy on her just because she is family." Kara said.

"Sounds good to me. It's still kind of early. You want to go and get something to eat?" Barry asked.

"You know I am always hungry. What kind of question was that?" Kara asked as they both laughed and left the bunker to go to Big Belly Burger, leaving the rest of the team behind training.