"Look, Mr Dela Lucchese, I really don't know what made you refuse to help 'paisley fashion house'. If it's because of my presentation or because I was late then I'm sorry. And as for that night, I was really drunk, i didn't know what i was doing. I'm sorry" She spoke in a go. From the emotion on her face I could tell she was beating herself up.

"I want you to be my model Camila" I went straight to the point and watched her lips path in disbelief. The simple and innocent action caused my dick to stir.

"W--wh-- "Whatever reasons I have to not help that company is up to me. I saw your works, your designs and I think it will be beneficial for my company and as for modeling? It's not what you're thinking about gemma, this is different" I lowered my voice to pass the message.

 I saw your works, your designs and I think it will be beneficial for my company and as for modeling? It's not what you're thinking about gemma, this is different" I lowered my voice to pass the message

~Camila~

"And as for modeling? It's not what you're thinking about gemma, this is different" his voice went an octave lower, his intense stare not leaving my eyes. My mind spluttered around to what he might mean by different.

"Mr Dela-- I didn't get the opportunity to blink he was in front of me already.

"I would be honest with you Gemma, you actually do not have a choice but I'll be nice enough to give you some days to think about your new career" I craned my head up to look at his eyes with a brow raised.

"I don't have a choice?" I managed to ask. He smirked and rolled the tip of his index down my cheek which caused my heart beat to quicken at the feeling of a part his body in my skin.

"Once you're done reading the contract you'll get the answer to all your questions" he leaned into my ears to whisper. His cold lips lightly brushed on my skin and it erupted goose bumps to form.

I was lost in his presence and his scent? I couldn't think properly because of how sweet and intoxicating it was. The dude had barely touched me but I could feel my legs shaking at just a slight brush of his lips. I managed to place my palm on his chest and fuc... my hand stilled at what i felt.

My height was short compared to his tall frame. I cleared my throat and pierced my eyes into his.

"Look Mr Dela lucchese, if this contract will be anything that includes me selling my body then count me out of this" I gathered up the courage to tell him and he smirked, a sexy sight I must say.

"You don't have to worry gemma whatever you're thinking isn't what it is. Like I said once you read the contract you'll get a better understanding" he finished and turned to his desk. He pulled out a red file from the folders that were arranged neatly on his table and handed it to me. I gave the object in my hand a skeptical look then back at the dark gray eyes that heatedly gazed at me.

"Think carefully gemma, I'll be expecting your call" he gave me a black card that had his name and number written cursively in gold.

He leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheeks causing my heart to stop for a while.

~~~~~

I felt like I could finally breathe after I left his office. I placed my palm on the spot he kissed and my face heated up at the memory. I could still feel his lips there and his scent still lingered in my nose.

About to get into my car I felt my wrist being clasped into someone else's hand. I spun around to meet a familiar hazel eyes.

"Dylan" I called in a surprised tone. A smile pulled up on his faded pink lips and he opened his arms for a hug.

"Cammie" he called and I walked into his opened arms. "I've really missed you" he caressed my cheek with his thumb and I smiled.

"I missed you too, when did you get back?" I asked.

"About two weeks back" I gaped at him and threw a punch at his side. "The fuck Camila what was that for?"

"You mean you were in Orlando for almost two weeks and you didn't bother to look for me forgetting you never called me nor returned my calls when you left for Columbia"

A look of regret and guilt crossed his features.

"I'm sorry Cammie, mum made me cut all contacts, you know how she is and when I got back I had to settle down fully and decided to look for you after I was done so nothing will interrupt our time together, I'm sorry"

I smiled and pulled his cheek. "It's okay, I forgive you, I'm glad you are back. So what are you doing here? You work here?"

He shook his head. "No I actually came to see a friend that works here and luckily I bumped into you. C'mon let me take you out I guess you're hungry and we have to catch up".

I smiled and nodded. "You're right Dylan, I didn't eat before leaving the house. Did you come with your car?"

"No"

"Well that's no problem we can go with mine"