"Camila?" Mrs Paisley's voice halted my action and I dropped the tablet. "Mrs paisley?"

"Yes honey, how're you?" Her voice held worry and sadness and I'm very sure she's beating herself up for everything that has happened.

"Camila can you come over tomorrow?" She asked and I sighed.

"Mrs paisley you know henry wouldn't want to see-

"Please darling it's really important" I chewed on my lip as I thought about it. "Why don't you say it over the phone"

"No Camila, it's really important and I need you to be here".

"Okay I'll try"

"Please do consider it. I'll see you tomorrow" I hung up without further reply. Whatever she wants to say I really hope it'll be worth my time.

~~~~~

I pulled up in the garage of Mrs paisley's house. A heavy sigh emitted from my lips. I mentally encouraged myself before as I walked towards the door. I was welcomed by the sweet aroma of whatever was being prepared. I wasn't the only one pleased by the food scent, my tummy too.

The maid who opened the door politely ushered me to sit down. I tapped on my nails on my knees as a mechanism to control my impatience.

"Camila" her familiar motherly voice called and I looked up to find her walking towards my direction with a smile. When she was close enough she pulled me into a motherly embrace.

"How are you darling?" A sad emotion played on her face and feigned a smile to avoid getting affected by her sadness.

"I'm fine Mrs paisley. So why did you call?" I went straight to the point.

"Please have a seat it's really important" I had a worried look at her sudden change in demeanor. She sat down beside me and cleared her throat.

"I know you're probably blaming yourself for the deal we lost two days ago but you don't have to worry Camila" I raised a brow confused at where this conversation was heading towards.

"Look, Mr Dela lucchese refused to help us because of his reasons and he found out you were blamed for everything, so he wants you to meet him in his office" She informed and my eyes expanded in surprise.

"W--what?" She placed her palm on mine.

"Yes Camila, I really don't know what he wants to say to you but you have to see him on Monday" I swallowed hard and my ears found it hard to believe what I just heard. What does he want to say to me? How do i even face him after what happened last night.

"Camila?" She called worriedly at my sudden silence.

"Mrs paisley I'm not sure about this..... "You don't have to make a decision now darling. You have the weekend to think about it". She gave me an assuring smile.

"Hold on I'll get something for you" before I got the opportunity to protest she was out of my sight.

I sat there thinking of the information I got. Fuck Camila! I shouldn't have gone to that party last night. "Camila" The voice I dreaded to hear loudly rang in my ears. I looked up to find him in just a pair of khaki shorts and a white shirt.

"Mr paisley" I called looking anywhere but his face. The memories of all he did to me resurfaced in my head and I clenched my fist at my side to avoid doing something i may regret.

"I want to have a word with you" his words finally made look at him.

He appeared disheveled and if my eyes are not failing he had bruises on his face and a dark purple mark under his eyes making me wonder what could have happened to him.

"Why- "just follow me" he snapped and turned to leave. I swallowed and took in a deep breath before letting my feet move and follow the direction he was heading towards.

We entered a room I think was his study and he didn't let me comprehend what was happening or let me ask a question he pushed me to the wall and pinned my wrists over my head.

"W--what the hell-- he didn't let me finish he placed an index on my lips to shut me up.

"What should I do for you to give me what I want Camila?" He disgustingly slurred in my ears.

My heart was beating faster than its normal rate. Gathering up the courage in me I managed to push him off my body causing anger to flash in his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you Mr paisley?" I yelled and he wrapped his hand around my neck.

"You act so innocent but behind that white dress is a black heart Camila. Tell me what did you do to get Luciano Dela lucchese on your side? I have given you so much signs on how badly I need you but you always ignore them acting like the holiest person"

Pulling up the courage in me I pushed him and slapped him forgetting the age difference between us.

"Look Mr paisley I respect your wife and that's why I tolerated everything you did to me but the last thing I will take from you is accusing me of something I can't do and let you take advantage of me" I yelled not caring if Mrs paisley heard.

Rage was all that glowed in his eyes.

"You bitch-" he raised his hand to hit me but I was quick to grab his wrist.

"If you think you can control me and use me the way you use that slut Aubrey then forget about it cause I'll put you in your place and report you to the authority. And don't think about doing something stupid because it would take nothing for me to tell Mrs paisley all you do and you know what that means" I glared at his terrified look.

"You can't threaten m-- "Just try me Henry" I warned him and left.

Not wanting to waste any time I left leaving Mrs paisley asking and calling my name worriedly but how could I face her after the encounter I had with her husband few moments ago.