My eyes landed on Russo and an idea came to my head. ''You want to deal with this one" his eyes sparked up evilly.

"You know I'll gladly do it don" I smirked and looked at the man at my mercy feeling pity for him.

Leaving him with Russo was like leaving him with Lucifer.

~~~~~~

I decided to go down to have some drinks and chill with the other guys that worked here with me.

"Hey man" Andrew one of my guys greeted. I gave a nod and sat on one of the couches. The waitress who served my drink kept pushing her ass up and flipping her hair to seduce me but it wasn't working cause I had my mind wrapped around someone else.

"Woah! Who's that?" Sandro slurred drunkily causing the drink to pour from his mouth. We looked towards the direction his eyes was focused at and I felt blood rush down there.

There she was dancing sexually to the music until her eyes landed on mine but I guess she didn't recognize me. "Cazzo-- I cursed and got up. I rushed down when I noticed she had the attention of so many eyes.

"Luciano-- Sandro called after me but I ignored his voice. I got behind her and wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her into my body. Her coconut scent filled my nose and intoxicated my senses. Her body froze at the sudden contact and she stopped dancing but that wasn't what I wanted.

"Don't stop Gemma" I whispered into her ears and traced my fingers down her bare arm. She slowly and steadily grounded her ass on me which awakened a whole lot of feelings. I threw my head back and cursed out underneath my breath. I held her waist to control her hips on my dick but I couldn't control the feelings and raw thoughts that swam in my body.

"Fuck! Gemma" I pulled her closer and she spun around to face me. I got lost in her amber eyes and then I could see how sad she was. I'm very sure she blames herself for the deal they didn't get.

"You know? I'm really angry at you Mr Dela Lucchese, y--you made my boss slap me and he also fired me" she slurred and cupped my neck while her thumb caressed my jaw.

"And how's that my fault gemma" I decided to play along. I pulled her close to my body and let her front hit my crotch so she could feel what she was doing to me. A frown etched on her brows and she slapped my chest.

"Why didn't you just tell me in your office that you didn't like my presentation and you were going to come today to have a meeting with us, i-- I would have prepared a better presentation" she drawled and the tears rolled down her eyes.

"It's because of you I lost my job" she whispered and laid her head on my chest. She pulled her head up and she grinned like a crazy idea just appeared on her face.

"B--but don't worry Mr Dela lucchese even though i lost my job because of you I still find you--- she put her index on her cheek and tapped it thereafter her amber eyes popped.

"I still find you hot and sexy. Look at your arm they're so strong and....she started tracing her index down my arm.

"Camila" I called her warningly and she giggled like a child. "You like what I'm doing?" She asked innocently yet seductively. Not wanting my stubborn dick to control my emotions I decided to take the drunk damsel home. I got her address from her best friend and took her home.

Her place was simple yet beautiful. I located her room and the moment I got in I was hit with a coconut fragrance. I pulled her shoes off and her little feet came into view. The sight made me smile.

Her hair was scattered around and some stuck to her face. She murmured something and snuggled into her pillow.

I let my eyes roll down her body and allowed it linger on her thighs for long. Dirty thoughts ran in mind and it took a lot not to act on them. Not wanting to do anything rash I pulled the comforter up her body and left.

~~~~~~

"Y--yes sir spank me like that" the random girl I brought screamed in pain as my palm collided with her ass but i felt nothing. I didn't find any pleasure, I wasn't interested in doing what I was doing because it wasn't a particular amber eyes that was my submissive letting me spank her while she begged me. I tossed her off my body and ordered her to get dress.

"W--what?" She stuttered and I raised my shirt up to show her my gun and immediately she went silent. She gathered her things and left in terror.

Fuck Camila Colorado! What're you doing to me?