Chapter 9: Red vs Blue! Azure Nile vs Rachel Sato

Start from the beginning

Rachel: Yeah, kind of a buzz kill.

Neptune: Yeah, that's just Noire being a party pooper.

Noire rolled her eyes at their responses before finishing her sentence.

Noire: As I was saying! I have to admit that this "Duel Monsters" game really did surprise me quite a bit.

She then looked towards Azure.

Noire: Azure, what you showed me today was something I actually enjoyed. So, thank you. Thank you for letting us play this game and I hope to one day challenge you to a duel.

Vert: I must agree.

Blanc: Same here.

Neptune: Yeah! Promise you'll take us on in a duel one day!

Azure looked at the girls and their eager expressions, which made him smile.

Azure: Alright then, you girls got yourselves a duel. Just promise me that you'll keep training and respect your cards.

The four girls all nodded to Azure's words.

Neptune: Man, what a day. I can get used to all this dueling stuff. I bet even Nepgear could get a kick outta this!

Noire: I'm sure Uni would love to know that this game has monsters that use guns.

Blanc: Not only that, but I like to believe that Rom and Ram would play this game if they get to duel together.

*Record scratch*

And it was this exact moment that the CPUs all quickly remembered something very important, making three out of four of them pale. Confused, Azure and Rachel waved their hands in front of Neptune, Noire, and Blanc's faces.

Rachel: Uh, guys?

Azure: Something wrong?

For a while, the three girls didn't respond to their friend's question.

Azure: Hello~? Anybody home?

Rachel: Woah, they're totally frozen.

Vert: Not exactly.

Both: Huh?

Vert motioned her fingers while counting down from five to one. After her countdown ended, it was then that Neptune, Noire, and Blanc all screamed really, really loud, forcing Azure and Rachel to cover their ears from all the screaming.

Neptune: HOLY NEPPING CRAP!!!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT NEP JR!!!!!

Blanc: All of this dueling made us all forget about our little sisters!

Noire: That's right! Uni must be worried sick about me right about now!!! Especially after Azure kidna- I mean "borrowed" the four of us to play this crazy game!!!

After hearing the girls rant about how much time they've been away from their home, Azure, Rachel and Vert quickly acted as they proceeded to calm the others down.

Azure and Rachel: Guys, please just calm down!!!

Noire and Blanc: How can we calm down knowing that our sisters are probably searching all of Gamindustri for us?!!!

Neptune: Oh man! Oh man! Oh man! Nep Jr., Histy, Iffy, and Compa must be worried sick right about now!

Vert: Please calm yourselves, ladies. While I understand your concern, getting all worked up won't solve anything, now, will it?

Azure: Yeah, Vert's absolutely right! In fact, I had a feeling this might come up, so I took some precautions just in case of an "unnecessary" freak-out.