Episode 11

This was Y/n's life for awhile. He accrued quite a lot of fame from just that previous game. Since then he's won 4 more games, lost 2 more and fully moved in with the Legends. He's become very close with the likes of Rampart and Fuse for their likewise interest in weapon design, Wattson, Gibraltar, and Horizon for their kindness, and most of the other Legends. Meanwhile Revenant is ever loathing, he's not on very good terms with Bangalore, Loba, or Valkyrie. Bangalore due to her IMC allegiance, Loba for her general untrustworthiness, and Valkyrie for her direct descending from Viper, who worked for the IMC and technically, with him. Ash is an interesting case, as she, from both his and Horizon's observations, is not that untrustworthy, and even has her moments of clarity. Currently he's on neutral terms with the likes of Ash, Wraith, and Caustic. While he's set aside about 60% of his funds to pay for food and amenities and such for him and Ariadne, 10% to savings for a rainy day, and the 30% for him to keep personally, most of which is going to a project of his.

(In Y/n's basement workshop)

Y/n is working in a room separate to the entrance, the sound of a soldering iron can be heard as Rampart is riveting parts into place.

Y/n: "Damnit!"

Rampart: "What's the problem Tin Man?"

Y/n: "First, Did Ariadne tell you to call me that?"

Rampart: "Yes."

Y/n: "Good to know. Second, my hands are too big for this."

Rampart: "Then let me do it."

Y/n: "Nope, I gotta do it now."

Rampart: "Why are you like this?"

Y/n: "Fuck if I know, I just am."

Rampart: "Then stop being a little bitch and stop complaining if you won't let me do it and keep you from having to struggle."

Y/n: *grumbling- "Oooh"

Rampart: "What?"

Y/n: "I got it. See? I didn't need your help."

Rampart: "Let's see just how long this attitude lasts shall we?"

Y/n: "Yeah, yeah."

Rampart: "By the ways, where is Ariadne?"

Y/n: "I asked Horizon since Wattson said she would and she said "She'd be delighted to do so."

(W/ Horizon and Ariadne)

Horizon: "So, how ya doing lass? Living in a new house and all?"

Ariadne: "Good, most of the Legends are nice. But Y/n said to steer clear of Bangalore, Revenant, and a few others."

Horizon: "Well he's right about Revenant certainly. And I can see why he doesn't like Bangalore."

Ariadne: "Yeah, but I can't help but worry about Y/n sometimes."

Horizon: "What's this all about?"

Ariadne: "Well, he obviously likes to just mess around with me and spends time with me, but when he's not competing he's almost always in that workshop. I just wish he had some more, "casual" way to unwind."

Horizon: "Well, what kind of video games does he like, lot's of people nowadays like those."

Ariadne: "Well, it's not like we've never *could* played many video games, it's that we never really wanted to. But that might be because a lot of the games we've played were never, "his speed."

Horizon: "Well I'm no video game expert, but maybe you could ask Octane for some guidance on that front."

Ariadne: "Sure. Which floor is he on?"

Horizon: "That's the problem dear, he's on the 3rd floor, same floor as-"

Ariadne: "Revenant."

Horizon: "Yah lass, if you want to, we can go anyways."

Ariadne: "Yeah, I can."

Horizon and Ariadne walk out of the room and into the elevator. And hit the 3rd floor button. And of course. What do they see as soon as they exit the elevator but the open door to Revenant's room. Though he is not there. Ariadne peeks inside to see what was likely the stock room as it was when he first moved in, torn to shreds: Bed ripped to pieces, furniture strewn about, holes in the walls, ceilings, and floors. And yet, there was a layer of dust on it all. As though, this was the state the room was left in since he arrived. She did not linger long though, as Horizon pulled from the room and they both speed-walked around the corner to Octane's room. There is music playing, sounds of a video-game, and Octane's commentary over the game. Something about turnips, and a lady named Isabelle. Horizon knocks on the door and suddenly Octane and the game goes quiet. Just the music. They hear a crash and suddenly Octane, without his mask and in his PJ's. Shows up at the door.

Octane: "Hola Amigos, what's up?"

Horizon: "Hello Octavio, Ariadne wanted to ask you something."

Ariadne: "Yeah, could I borrow a game console? It's a gift for Y/n."

Octane: "Of course it would be Mi placer, what are you looking for?"

Ariadne: "What would you recommend?"

Octane: "Hmm, un momento por favor." *Speeds off*

Ariadne: "What do you think he's getting?"

Horizon: "Lass, I've no idea."

Octane: *reappears* "I've got a couple games he'll probably like. And two consoles to play them on. Keep them, I have got WAY too many consoles in mi colección."

Octane reaches forward and offers Ariadne a stack of games, a Switch (OLED) and a PS5 (Disk Version) (Yes, it hurt just to type that out.)

Ariadne: "Thanks Octane."

Octane: "Of course hermanita, anytime."

Octane recedes back into his room, and his dialogue continues, along with yelling something about outrageous housing prices and something to do with "puta raccoon."

Ariadne and Horizon return to the room and begin setting up the consoles next to the TV. And after a little bit of struggle, they had it ready. And just as Y/n came back up.

Y/n: "Thank you Horizon. Sorry I had to ask you to do this."

Horizon: "No, it's fine. She was great. It was less like babysitting and more like keeping her out of trouble."

Ariadne: "And Octane recommended that I give you these games."

Y/n: "And what games are those?"

Ariadne: "No idea, he just gave me some consoles and two stacks of games. One stack labeled "Intense" and another labeled "Calm." The Intense stack has Borderlands 2, Call of Duty MW2, Doom 2016 and Doom: Eternal."

Y/n: "What's in the calm stack?"

Ariadne: "Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, and Untitled Goose Game."

Y/n: Sounds fun.
________________________________
Hey everyone. I'm so sorry... I cannot begin to describe how sorry I am for how long since I've up loaded. And I really, really wanted to get back into this story. Because I LOVED Apex Legends, I LOVED this story, and I LOVED this community that I do not deserve. But I've got to be real with you guys, my life has been a rollercoaster of shitstorm after shitstorm. Way, way too much family issues, health problems (physical and mental) and more. So, rather than keep you guys waiting. I need to come clean. "Behemoth" is over. If I can come back and start writing again, I will. But I need to set some stuff straight and handle my life. I really cannot thank you all enough for every bit of your love and support for me and Behemoth. But I can't go on. Thank you all. And I hope I can write to you all again someday.

If anyone, who is better than me wants to take this story out of my hands and continue it, change it, or make it there own. Do it, just do it to help enrich both yours AND the lives of other people. I love this story. And I know you guys can do good by me. And my character.

Goodbye...