Episode 8

After Fatality'ing Revenant Y/n moves on to find more opponents.

Before leaving Y/n went back and looted both Octane and Revenants bodies, leaving with a Mastiff, a Flatline, a Purple shield from Revenant, some thermites, and a couple of shields and medkits.

Afterwards Y/n continued through the hills and areas of Kings Canyon, surviving a total of 2 zones, and being only one of 6 fighters left.

Just as Y/n was passing through The Pit he hears gunfire from nearby at Runoff he sees a body fall from the building, which is then followed by someone else, someone who could see much better than him because they immediately pulled out a Triple Take and began firing down at Y/n.

He then hid behind an outcropping of rock before being shot at by some sort of turret, once the gunfire cooled down Y/n peeked over to see a Rampart with a Minigun staring back from a short distance away.

Y/n: "Ahhh shitballs." *runs aw- "tactfully retreats" avoiding Shiela*

Rampart: "Hey there big guy, I saw your performance a couple days ago, great work, really. But it seems that your luck has run out."

Just as Rampart is approaching Y/n sees a glint in the distance from an elevated position, a red blink from the looks of it. It didn't take a genius to know what happened next.

Y/n: "Hey, Ms. Whogivesafuck, you're called an "Apex Legend" but you seem to have forgotten one of the most basic tips in warfare."

Rampart: "Oh yeah? Do tell!"

Y/n: "Watch for snipers." *launches away using Flash Strike*

Rampart revs up Shiela and whips around only to have a crater blown into her chest, sending her, and Shiela, packing.

With Rampart out of the way, that left 5 other fighters, 4 of which were likely Legends, while one was obviously Scope, who had just decimated Rampart, speaking of, even with her dead, Y/n still needed to get out of there. That's when he look over and saw Rampart's corpse, more specifically, Shiela, who lays on top of her. While Y/n was no Rocket Biologist it wasn't difficult to understand how to fire the gun, and was left with one of two options, one, attempt to sneak up to Scope or even escape to fight some other time, or two-

(Scope POV)

After ERADICATING Rampart, Scope continued to train his sights on the outcropping Y/n dove to, intent on winning and more than equipped, patience-wise, Scope waited. Though not for long as Y/n came barreling toward him, with Rampart's turret on his back!

Scope retrained his sights on Y/n, and fired, only to miss, with Y/n once more using Flash Strike, diving into a collection of bushes. Scope retrained his sights on the bush and activated the threat sights, which he immediately regretted as Y/n revved up Shiela and fired back at Scope, causing him to roll away and leave The Judge just as Y/n began running up the hill Scope was on.

Scope: *behind a tree* "Hello Y/n."

Y/n: "Hey there Scope! Thanks for the save!"

Scope: "It was no "save" it was a free kill."

Y/n: "Keep telling yourself that buddy." *fires Shiela, ripping through the small forest Scope hid in*