013

Y/ns pov:

I woke up in Robins arm, i look at him sleeping. God he looks so beautiful, i kiss his forehead then get up. "fuck" i whisper yell, i couldn't walk and when i did my back started to hurt!! Robin likes to keep his word i guess. I made my way to the bathroom and i took piss. I hear a knock on the door. Its obviously Robin, we're the only ones here. "Come in" i say, the door opens to a shirtless tall Mexican boy with abs. He kisses me. i love Robin so much.

__________________________
_________

We walk to school, with his hand around my shoulder. Whispers coming from everywhere but i didn't care im just happy to be with robin again. I look up at robin he looks at me with guilt in his eyes. Why was he looking at me like that,, "robin" he hummed in response "are u ok?" i raised an eyebrow "oh yea im good i js don't like people starring at me" he fidgets with his hands, i kiss him passionately to calm him down a bit. I walk to class and sit down. I keep my head down the whole time until someone slams their hand down on my desk and walks away.

What the fuck?

I look to see a note on the desk, oh my fuck not this bullshit again.

I look to see what it says 'don't trust robin alone' it read i scoff and crumble it up, but js in case i put it in my pocket. The bell rang and i rushed out of class and looked for robin. I see him talking to finney, me and him never even talked to each other...since the situation. I look at finney, he gives me sorrow, guilty eyes. I wanna give in but he chose robin over me, after everything he did. I js look down the whole time, fidgeting with my bracelets.

When i see finneys feet step away, i look at robin to see him already looking at me. I smile and receive a kiss on the lips. His soft, smooth lips on mine. The way his hands feel on my waist, and his soft smooth warm skin against me. We kissed for quite a bit, in fact we didn't even hear the beg ring. We stopped and looked around, then laughed at the fact we are supposed to be in class. I look at him again, this time really admiring his face. The way his nose fits perfectly with his face, his sharp jawline, he plump lips, and the way his eye droop. "your so beautiful" i say, not even realizing i said anything. He laughs and grabs my hand and pulls me outside the corridor doors.

"And where are u taking me?" i raise my eyebrow at him.

"somewhereee" he says, dragging out the end as he takes off his bandanna and puts it around my eyes.

After a few minutes i feel robin stop, so i stop. He took the bandanna off, i widen my eyes. We were on a cliff but i step a little closer to where it ends, a large body of beautiful blue water. The cliff wasn't that high. "ROBIN LETS JUMP OFF INTO THE WATER" i say clapping my hands and jumping "are u sure we don't have any other clothes" he raises his eyebrow, i nod and smile. We take off our clothes, i get done first. I wait for him, sitting on the edge of the rocky cliff and swing my feet. He comes to me shirtless and in nothing else but his boxers. I look at him up and down. I can't help but admire him. "y/nnnnn" he says, i get out of my trance.

He smirks then grabs my hand and lifts me up. We held hands as we counted "1..2..3....NOW!!". We jump into the water. We get up around the same time. We both have wet hair and wet bodies, I couldn't help but stare. We get closer to each other, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. I feel him against me, i put my hands around his neck.

And we kiss each others wet lips, passionately.