010.

y/ns pov:

When i heard those words come out of robin mouth i just sat there it even tho it felt like a million knife just stabbed me in the back. I was numb, I was hurt. He got up and looked at me, i just sat there looking at the same spot i was looking at before. I felt a tear drop down my face but i didn't blink. I just sat there dumbfounded. And he left. I got up and lied on my bed, facing the wall. I closed my eyes and tears dropped down my face. I was shaking. I had no motivation anymore.  'Why am i still here?'

3 person pov:

It's not just the fact that Robin said that to her it was also the fact that nobody wanted her. Vance left with saying a word, Robin left her completely.  She was invisible to everyone else no one even knew her name besides Robin, finney, gwen, vance. She was heartbroken.

                           In The Morning

Y/n got up with eyebags under her eyes she didn't sleep at all last night. Flashbacks came through her head of last night and robins words. She went in the bathroom, brushed her teeth and hair. She tied a low ponytail in her hair and grabbed the first thing she saw in her closet. A pair of blue ripped skinny jeans and a red hoodie. She put in her red jordan 4's the same ones robin has. She put them on and grabbed her phone and airpods and put them in her ear, playing the song called 'Romantic Homicide by d4vd' and started walking. Donna didn't go to school because she was still a little sick. She walked alone, she wanted to be alone, she didn't want to be bothered with questions about her and robin. She  didn't need that right now. When she got to school she put her things in her locker and avoided everyone. She didn't want to talk, she didn't want to be there, not by robin.
____________________________
———————

Lunch came y/n got her lunch and thought about sitting with finney and gwen but when she looked over she seen them with robin. 'i guess finney forgave him' she thought and walked into the girls bathroom, locking herself in the stall and eating well listening to music on her phone. She heard the door bust open and made her jump and her airpods fell out her ear as she went the pick them up she heard kissing noises and look at familiar shoes. She sat up and looked there the crack to see who it was. It was Robin and Grace. Y/n felt tear form in her eyes but tried her best to stay quiet but her phone dropped out of her pocket and fell on the floor y/ns eyes widened and covered her mouth . "Come out now whoever u are!" Grace yells. Y/n picks up her phone and walks out with the lunch tray in her hand. "HA! Your that much of a loser u had to eat in here" Grace says y/ns tries to walk away but grace pulls the hood of her hoodie and grabs y/ns lunch and throws it on her shoes, the one's robin has.. "no no no no" y/n say talking her shoes off and tries to wash them off "oops" grace laughs Robin just stand there watching the whole thing "U BITCH" y/n says throwing shoes in graces face making grace fall into robins arms. Y/n grabs paper towels and wipes off the shoes, crying quietly. She rushes past robin making eye contact for 3 seconds and walked out. and slipped her now clean shoes on and walked to 6 period.

Y/n opened her pencil case to grab a pencil and saw polaroid pictures of her and robin. She closed it fast and asked to used the bathroom but in reality she was leaving this shitty school with shitty people. She walked out into the hallway and saw Finney, Robin, and Gwen they didn't even look at her. They walked past her they she didn't exist. 'what the fuck is going on' she thought to herself. Her eyes were full of water she rushed out of there and went to the grab n go. She saw Vance at the pinball Machine and went over to him "We need to talk" she said "I agree" he said focusing on the game "It's not that i don't like u y/n i just don't want a girl thats still in love with her ex and u know u are.." Vance said putting his hand in his lap and looking at y/n.
"Your right Vance. Thank u for understanding" she say with open arms and he hugs her. She walks over to the refrigerators and grabs a raspberry iced tea. (u guys should try it is really good😭)  She grabs a bag of chips, some candy and walks to the lady at the register. "That'll be $7.80" the lady says smiling Y/n pulls out a $10, gives it to her and the lady give y/n the change. She gives the change to vance for the pinball game and walked out the store. As she was walking she felt a tap on her shoulder, She took one of her airpods out and turned around. "Sorry we were ignoring u today robin told us to.." finney says gwen just nods "And u guys listened to him. Oh wait and didn't Robin fuck ur girlfriend. Then don't even come see u went came back from being missing!! Get the fuck out of my face and don't talk to me again!" y/n said and walked away leaving them dumbfounded.