008

Y/ns pov:

I wake up to yelling coming from downstairs but it was in...spanish? i sneak on the stairs to see what was happening and it was robin and his mom. i haven't met her before. She said she was gonna be here a week ago but her business trip got extended.

"tienes toda una chica en tu cama, mijo!!"

"Ma! ur gonna wake her up. I'm 18 mom i can do what i want now."

"Te amo mijo, pero no quiero que crezcas tan rápido."

" i know ma but we haven't even done ANYTHING near that stuff."

she hugs him and he come back towards me. I hurry back on the bed and pretend sleep "i know ur up" robin says i lift up and yawn to pretend like i just woke up "oh good morning my love" i say smiling sarcastically. Me and robin get ready for school and go downstairs. His mom was waiting by the door "Hi Ms. Arellano" i say putting my hand out she shakes my hand "Hi sweetie, thank u for making my son very happy" she say smiling and then looking at him. We walk out the door and walk to school.

At School

I put my stuff away in my locker and walk to 1st period with robin. We sit next to each other in the back of the class and when the teacher passes out the math work robin places his hand on my thigh and every time he would struggle he would squeeze it, i kinda liked it. When first period was over i run to the library and text robin to meet me here, No one ever comes in here anyway. When he come in he looks around for me, he walks behind the second to last book shelf and sees me reading, waiting for him. I look up and smile and put the book down. I pat the spot next to me on the floor, letting him know to come sit. He sit next to me and puts his hand on my thigh then moves his hand deeper, now gripping on it. "So u wanted me to come in here for what?" he asks "to do this" i say moving his hand and getting on his lap and kissing him. "But won't someone come in here?" he ask "don't worry no one ever come in here." i say. He picks me up and pushes me against the wall, kissing me some more. He starts to kiss my neck, i moan but not loudly. While he kisses my neck he pulls down my tights and my panties and lifts up my skirt. Then he starts eating me out and sticks he tongue in me, making me moan louder. I start to squeeze my thighs together around his head and he goes faster with his tongue. "Fuck yes" i say moaning and hearing my echo throughout the library. He gets up, he picks me up and slams me on the table. He just started pounding me, he chains were swaying back and forth i grab onto his shirt and pull him close to my face "damn it robin fuck me harder" i say then pulling him in a kiss. He lets go, i guess listened to my words because he put it all inside of me and start to faster and deeper "ROBIN FUCKING ARELLANO!" i scream and moan he smirks "say that again princesà" he says heavy breathing "ROBIN ARELLANO" i say heavy breathing and moaning. I grab my phone to check the time, it's almost time for the next class, i put my phone down he stop and looks at me i nod my head yes. He goes slowly but deep and strokes in and out deeper and deeper each time. It feels so good. We both cum at the same time and he pulls out. He pulls his pants up and them up then licks all the cum of me. I get up and pull up my tights and panties , then pull my skirt down. I smile to myself just thinking about him makes me feel so 'ugh'.

Robins pov:

i go up to her and kiss her while i kiss her i put my hands on her ass. She's blushing like crazy. Some people say that u get bored of dating the same person for a long time but i'll never get tired of y/n, not with sex like that. And it's not just the sex, it's everything about her. She's so fine, i really do love y/n.

We walk out the library and go to 2nd period i kiss her goodbye and then go to my class. When i get there i see grace and her new boyfriend kissing. It made me mad, i don't know why tho. I'm with y/n, but maybe i'd date grace again. I love y/n, i really do but me and grace would probably still be together if she didn't talk to me at all. I find myself staring at grace she look at me and winks making me get butterflies a little bit. I don't know maybe i do like grace but i know i shouldn't.

y/ns pov:

i walk up to robins 2nd period to surprise him but when i come to the doorway i see him staring at grace, looking flustered. She winks at him and he turns bright red. I walk away with tears in my eyes but i don't cry. I go to my locker and grab my stuff and walk out off the building and go to the grab n go. When i get there i see vance playing pinball, he sees me in the reflection of the game and turns around and says "hey pretty princess, long time no see" coming up to me and hugging me around my waist. I pull away "what the fuck vance!?" "u want to hug me after what u did to me, no" i say he looks away and starts to shake his leg "i- i promise i've changed just please give me a chance please" he says looking me in the eyes his bright blue eyes were really pretty "i- i uhm i have a boyfriend" i say backing away "of course u do, can we just at least be friends?" he says, i think of what happened and why i was even here. "Sure" i say, i give him my number and we walk to the park. "Hey uhm I'm sorry again for being a dick, yea that was not cool of me." he says i smile and nod my head "so tell me about this lover of urs?" he says budding my arm with his elbow "oh uhm we were going good but i saw him looking at ur sister and she winked at him and he was blushing cus like they used to date and that why I'm here and not at school" i say looking down he hugs me.. i guess i really needed one.
                               After School

Robins pov:

i leave school and didn't see y/n so i just walk without her maybe she when with finn and gwen. I look around one more time to see if i see her. I don't see her but i see finn and gwen..werid? I start to walk and feel someone tug on my arm i turn around and see grace "hey pretty boy" she says trying to hold my hand, i pull away "i have a girlfriend.." i walk away. I walk past the park and see y/n and vance hugging, i just walk away. When i make it home i don't see my mom so i just go upstairs and sit on my bed and think about what should i do. "I'm gonna break up with y/n" i say to myself, i go to the kitchen and pour a glass of water. I hear a knock on the door i go to open it and its y/n. 'great' i think to myself "can we talk robin?" she says walk in and sitting on the couch "well i skipped school today be-" "i want to break up y/n" i say cutting her off "what why?" she asks tearing up but doesn't cry " because, now leave please" i say hold the door open for her "welled me guess what ur gonna do when i leave call up my sister or grace?" she yells while walking out the door when she walks out i shut the door and go on the couch and think if i made the right choice.

Y/ns pov:

When i get home i go take a shower and cry. I got out the shower, changed and when sat in the couch, i found myself crying. I hear a know in my door it's Vance standing in the rain. We make eye contact for a minute then i grab his best and pull him to my lips. We started making out i pulled him on the couch, get on his lap and start kissing his neck "wait don't u have a boyfriend?" he ask "not anymore" i say and it really hurt to.

BRUH OMFG WHY DOSE ROBIN KEEP FUCKING WITH OUR FEELINGS BRUH🤧

1558  words