012.

3 Person Pov:

When y/n walked out of the bathroom she couldn't handle it anymore. She cried and ran all the way home. She ran out of breath and crying. She couldn't stand up. She missed kisses and hugs like that from robin. She missed robin. She hated that he was doing this to her. Why was he doing this to her?

Robin Pov:

I hate doing this to y/n. My mom don't want her around anymore. She said if i keep seeing y/n, we have to move away and i'd never see her again. At night i would just sit there and cry and cry. She doesn't deserve this. The truth is i wasn't getting teary eyed because of Grace and Bruce it was because the way y/n hugged Vance. I'm not mad i'm just jealous that should me me! I could resist it anymore i had to kiss her. She looks so good in my hoodies. That just made me want to kiss her more.
__________________________
__________

When it was time to go home, i didn't go home i went to y/ns house. I knock on her window, she looks and rolls her eyes but still opens the window. "Y/n it's my mom who don't want me to be with u. She said if i keep being with we'd move away and im never gonna see u again. And at night i would just sit there and cry and cry cus i couldn't be with u. I could resist it anymore i had to kiss u. Y/n i love u and i wouldn't do that to u for no reason. I'm sorry" i say with tears in my eyes she walks over to me and grabs my neck, pulls me in and kisses me. She doesn't stop either. She runs her fingers through the back of my hair then starts kisses with tongue. I do the same. She grabs my shirt and pulls me on the bed and gets on my lap, grinding against me. This was probably the most unholy makeout session.

3 person pov:

You guys don't even stop for a breath, you just kept kissing and kissing. You could feel his boner rubbing against u making u moan into is mouth. 'Fuck it' robin thought he was craving you. Robin pulls away and whispers in ur ear and says "im gonna fuck u so hard, u won't be able to walk tomorrow." a smirk on his face. He rips off your shirt lies u on the bed. and unbottons your jeans. You got excited, you've been wanting this for weeks. He takes off his pants and boxes. He sticks it in and just to pound u. Your moaning so loud and you were both sweating. "Fuck robin" you moan then he goes faster and deeper. Your legs are shaking and ur moaning. "Yess robin mhm" u moan loud then u cum, already. He smirks and turns u around. He grabs ur ass and sticks it in, giving u back shots. He goes faster "FUCK ROBIN I-" u couldn't even get the other word out. " Fuck hermosa i almost forgot how good u are" he says in a raspy voice. "YESS" u moan and cum. It was dripping out of u. He pulls out then eats u out from the back. He licks all the cum up then flips u around and start to pound u again. You guys cum at the same time, u look up at him and pull him in then kiss him. He pulls out then spread ur legs wide open and licked u from up and down. "Fuck arellano" u moan. He sticks it in again and pounds u. Harder and deeper. You fill the room with moans. He pulls out with cum dripping from inside u. He licks it off of u then kisses u with tongue. You guys put ur clothes back on and lay down in bed. He pulls ur leg up to be over his side. You guys kiss for a little then fall asleep with ur lips touching.

You missed this.