006.

robins pov:

i feel so bad i just wish i can go back and change everything. god i can't even imagine how she feels. i get up and go in my room and grab a hoodie and some shorts for y/n i place them on my bed, i also sit on my bed and wait. i look off the the side until the door opened to y/n wrapped in a towel and wet dripping hair we make eye contact. my stomach is in knots. i clear my throat and say "u- uhm here are some clothes i uh i'll leave." i walk over to the door and grab the handle before i can walk out she says "can u umm- can u stay..please?" i feel my knees get weak "ye- yea sure" i say walking back in and sitting on the bed, i look away from y/n while she's changing

"i don't get it, i thought u loved me" she says sitting next to me "i do, i really do. i imagine our future together and what our kids are gonna look like. i was just sad and i didn't even know the story and i know i shouldn't have done that and i'm-"
before i can say anything she grabs my face a kisses me. it's only be a day but it feel like years sense i've kissed her. i missed her. i love her. she pulls back and says "i'm gonna regret this" she bite the edge of her bottom lip and then starts kissing me more i grab her waist realize that she's still in the towel i lay back and pull her on top of me. then i flip her around and start kissing her neck i get down to her towel i undo the tie she tied on it and then take off my pants and my boxers and then kiss her some more. i get up and observe her and see open but cleans cuts on her wrist, arms, stomach, thighs. i start to tear up and then kiss her cuts when i kiss the ones on her stomach she gets goosebumps and sucks her stomach in. she smelled so good.

y/ns pov:

he sticks it in and goes slowly at first it feels so good, making me whimper then he goes faster making me moan loud "FUCK" i scream i can tell his trying not to moan but letting out some "tan jodidamente caliente" hey says. i feel a knot in my stomach "r- robin.."  "hold it" he says "now" we both cum at the same time i open my mouth but nothing comes out he pulls out and cum is just dripping out of me then he goes down and licks it up and then eats me out. i moan loud i grab his hair and push his down and he start to move his tongue faster and faster "YES YESS YESS, FUCK" i scream then i squirt all over his face he licks around his mouth "sorry" i say closing my legs "don't be" he says then kisses me then he grabs my leg and lifts it up and fucks me again "R-ROBIN" i moaning loud "say it again hermosa" he say as he goes faster "ROBIN" i scream while gripping onto the sheets of his bed and cumming again he pulls out and cums all over me some even landed on my face the he kisses me. i got up, put my clothes on and went to the bathroom to wipe the stuff off my face even tho i did like it on there.

"so are we like back together?" robin asks i turn to look at him and i walk up to him "u fucked my sister.." i say, he looks down "so then what was that, because i know that wasn't just fake to u." he says "i love u robin and ur right but i was just horny and i fucking missed u! and u know what u were doing while i was missing u.. U WERE FUCKING MY SISTER." i say crying and yelling because the thought of them just makes me wanna slit my throat. he looks me in the eyes and says "i know and im-" "im going to find finney and don't even come with me because u fucked his girlfriend and didn't even care" i say cutting him off and running downstairs and slamming the door.

i got on my bike and rode to finney house to talk to gwen. i get to there house and knock on the door and gwen answer i give her a huge hug and we go upstairs in her room. "so any more dreams?" i ask "yeah i was in the police car with vance hopper and he was talking to finney threw the radio." she tells me, i widen my eyes "do u remember what he was saying?" i ask "it was some address the number where something like 7714 i think.." she says "then we look for that house until we find it" i say we run downstairs and leave out the door, get on our bike and leave.
it took us a few minutes but me found a house with a similar address "HERE GWEN!" i yell pointing the house it was rain and we were cold but we weren't gonna give up "go to that lady's house and ask to use her phone" i tell gwen she runs up and knocks on her door and she lets gwen in i start to look around the house for any windows or even just a small hint finneys here i saw a basement window and i bent down and looked threw it and there finney was, he was alive but look so bad and skinner. i got up and sat my the gate and waited for the police. it stop raining so i took my rain coat off and put in on the wet ground and sat on it.i saw gwen leave the lady's house and the policemen came and busted the door open and then came out with 5 dead bodies kids sized and one adult sized. then finney walked out we ran and gave him a big hug "i..i killed him.." he says "it's ok finney u did what u had to do." i say "i love u finney" gwen says "i love u to" they hug each other then he come over to me and hugs me "thank u i love u" he says "finney i love u to".

ARE U AND ROBIN GONNA GET BACK TOGETHER????

1115 words