Chapter 4- Kiss

~Ben's POV~ 

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I couldn't help but notice that the person staring back at me looked like a different person. I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything, but the sideburns that I"ve had to grow for the movie are total monstrosities. I barely recognize myself. 

But no matter, I am a dedicated actor who is fully committed to this movie, even if my character has bad taste. 

Today is the first day of the actual shooting of the film. The past four weeks are finally over with and our singing and dancing skills have been pushed to perfection. A cappella boot camp kicked our asses (even though I didn't have to do as much as the rest of the cast). 

Luckily, the scenes we're shooting today don't involve singing and dancing for our characters. Jason Moore said we would film Beca's arrival to Barden University in the morning and the activities fair later this afternoon. 

Skylar has forgiven me for barging in on him. He knew it was a misunderstanding and said everything was ok since I didn't see any of his junk. 

"Just remember this," he said, getting a little serious, "make sure to knock on the door more often."

We agreed to never speak of it again, to ourselves or anybody. I was dying to tell Rebel Wilson about it but decided not to since I clearly saw that Skylar was buff; he could beat me to a pulp. 

~Skylar's POV~ 

Ben and I arrived on set at 8:30 sharp, just like the schedule asked. Right now we're shooting the scene where Beca arrives at Barden. Ben doesn't have to be here since his character isn't in the scene, but he is very supportive. Despite the incident, Ben and I have become really good friends. He's reliable and just a fun person to hang out with. 

He also came because he's probably sick of being cooped up in our hotel room; the same goes for me. 

The campus at LSU was buzzing with excitement. Outside the school grounds, the film crew and extras were preparing for shooting Anna Kendrick's character getting into a taxi. People don't often realize that it can take a good amount of time to shoot a 5-10 second take. Everything has to be perfect. 

It was even more of a zoo inside the school grounds; the activities fair scene was next and all of the little tents and booths were being set up. The warming sun kissed my skin and I felt relaxed. Even though it was December, the Louisiana weather was beuatiful. It was the polar opposite of the chilling winter air of New York. A part of me felt a little homesick. 

"Skylar!" Jason Moore said, walking over to us with a clipboard. "We're gonna shoot Beca's arrival so I need you to head down the street to that taxi. I'll catch up to you after I'm done taking this call." Jason pointed down the street to a swarm of cars. There were a lot of taxis and I didn't know which one to go to. One of our producers walked out from behind one and waved me over.

~Ben's POV~

"I'll catch you later, Ben," Skylar said as he jogged down the street, leaving me and Jason Moore alone. 

"Isn't he great?" Jason asked. "You picked a good Jesse!"

I wanted to dish to Jason how perfect Skylar was, but I only replied with, "Yeah, he's working out pretty well."

"So, do you like coming to work early, or did you just wanna get out of that hotel room?" Jason asked.

"Both," I said back. It was true, I did need to get outside. But I also wanted to have a front-row seat to Skylar singing "Carry On My Wayward Son" out of a taxi window.