Tears

Day 13! Tears so you know what's going to happen- ANGST

So who is crying over who.

Maybe the tears are for a dead one.

Maybe some is releasing stress.

My story though is different...

Flash Au! That's all I need to say really.

Blood and gun violence

Sabre

All eyes on me huh. Captian cold.... He did it. He did the one thing the world wanted to see. The one thing all the villain wanted to see. My face. Me.

I was covered in my own blood after being beaten to a bloody pulp. I could barley lift my head to all the flashing cameras. No one cared about my condition. All they cared about was my face.

It made me sick.

I cried. I was crying cause I could only now realize that everything I worked hard to keep a secret was over. My life was ruined. My tears mixed with my blood as I started to hyperventilate. Anyone close to me was going to get hurt.

"I have done it! Your hero is nothing more than a pathetic college student! You set your hope into a student! A weak student!" How did he know I was in college?! I looked around and saw the professor watts who was looking at me. I reached to him for help, but he just looked away knowing that if he associated with me now, he could get fired from his work. I looked in the crowd for anyone to help.

I kept breathing but no air came into my lungs. I was hyperventilating and tasted my salty tears in my mouth. Why wont they help me? Can't they see that I need help. Can someone please save me! I've saved all of you so many times and you are just going to leave me to die.

I hear the click of a gun that was pointed at my chest. I couldn't breath. The lights around me became so bright that I felt sick. I think I might throw up if I live long enough.

"Goodbye Flash." They said. I heard a gun shot ring in my ears.

"Sabre! Sabre wake up! Should we call an ambulance?!" I shot up from bed and held my chest. Tears were steaming down my face. I gasped for air with each breath I took. Slade was over me and I saw Ash who has her phone up to her ear.

"Never mind let's not call 911..." Ash said. She put her phone down as I slowly caught my breath.

"Sabre... you okay?" Slade asked me. I shook my head. My hands were shaking. That dream felt so real. A part of me wanted to check the news but it was a dream.... It was nothing but a cruel dream.

"That's the worst Night terror I have ever seen anyone had... what was the dream about?" Ask asked me. Slade shook his head to her.

"Everything I was afraid of happening... happened.." was all I could get out of my mouth. I couldn't stop crying. Slade hugged me tightly.

"It's okay... it was just a dream... We are here for you." Slade reminds me.

"I'll go and make some hot coaco. I guess we really aren't sleeping on this sleep over." She said and goes to the kitchen.

"Yeah I guess... sorry I scared you..." I mumbled.

"It's okay Sabre. I just thought you were dying... again-" He adds. I laughed nervously.

"Come on, let's get some t.v on. I didn't need sleep anyways." Slade tells me as he got me out of bed and to the living room. We spent the rest of the night watching trash t.v shows with some hot chocolate.

(Words 620)