28. Questions

Mulai dari awal

His parents were into the BDSM, favorite color is dark green, handful of submissives, and a total workaholic.

Not very different from me, since it is my same favorite color. Neither of us are fans of television unless bored or sick, just some news to keep up to date on things really.

Aiden likes being in fashion, taking over his moms business to help women feel more empowered and comfortable. That earns so many bonus points in my views of him, which then again I have yet to see a negative.

"So there is a few things I never asked you." Aiden looks to me.

"Go for it. You know I trust you and pretty much an open book." I shrug and sit back in the booth.

"Why did you stop looking to date and after the last one you said was two years ago? Also favorite flower?" Aiden smirks, like he asked the golden ticket.

"Flower is easy, a carniation. As for the last relationship, I got tired of the vienna size weiners and not being able to please me in the least. It was always so good for them but never lasting over a few minutes."

"That is not all though is it?" Aiden seems to study me.

"The last guy wanted marriage but if there is not a physical connection or even a emotional connection, I can't do it. I had neither and it kind of got blown up when I said no, sorry. Then it got blamed on my working all the time which the business was busy much more than it has been recently, we were constantly busy. I would still try to be with him or spend time but I felt myself pulling away well before him asking that question. There was just the wrong feeling about him for me and i started pulling back when he would demand to know what i was charging for jobs."

Aiden nods. "It is wrong of it to have gotten blown up and blamed about you working. I can tell you don't blown people off just by how you was with our first phone call."

Aiden pays our bill and we walk back out to his car.

I notice he takes a different way from when we first got here.

"I figured we could do something different and talk more before going back to the house."

Oh, I didn't realize I had said it out loud. My cheeks warm, but I am glad it is dark out already to where he can't tell I am blushing.

When the car is parked, I looked around and can see we have came out to the beach. Even living in Florida, I don't take much time, if any, to come out here. To be honest I have always had fears of the water.

Aiden opens my door again and I take his hand.

"Are you cold?" Aiden eyes shine in the moonlight.

"No. I just have a fear of water." I get out as my body lets out a small shake.

"Oh, guess I should have asked that in our questions. We can walk up on this part of the sand and stay away from the waters edge or we can go back to the house?"

"I am okay walking up on this part."

We start walking and I look around, the beach is deserted right now with the time of night.

"So, you're scared of water." Aiden looks at me and I can tell he is trying not to laugh.

I nod. "I always have been. My parents put Kelvin and I in swim class as small kids. Kelvin took to swimming like crazy and he even surfs some when he has the time. For me though, I got in doing well with the floaties. After a few minutes the instructor took my little floaties off then pretty much tossed me back into the large side of the pool, swearing it was the only true way to learn to swim. It was Kelvin that got me out of the water and not the instructor. I coughed up water and had been scared every since."

"You're parents didn't do anything?"

"Oh they did but I don't know what happened because I was maybe six at the time. I don't think the instructor would have let me drown but it was like that tough love type I guess just take it off and figure it out. Well I didn't and haven't ever tried to swim again. My parents had got me a different teacher for swimming a few years later, I remember running back to the car screaming."

"I didn't think a strong confident woman like yourself would be scared of anything." Aiden smiles gently at me.

"Isn't everyone scared of something?" I counter.

Aiden nods and we continue walking. I take in how pretty things are in the moonlight as we pick up a different conversation.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Seems their date is going well?

How will it end?