Tired And Baby, What A Bad Mix・Pre Movie

It was late in the night and little baby Lloyd could be heard wailing from in his cradle in the next room while Garmadon and Koko snoozed quietly, eventually the crying did awake them both with only one of them daring to make a move. "I'll go" Koko decided it was best that she went regarding her husband's usual sleep schedule being natural unstabel so every bit of sleep helped, not that he could sleep with his child screaming from the room next-door anyway.

Garmadon was laying with his back to her on the right side of their bed, he placed a hand on her leg as a half hearted attempt to stop her but he couldn't respond even if he tried. "Noo..." he groaned weakly when he felt her move away from him and off their comfy furniture leaving him alone in the bed.

The door creaked open and for a small moment Lloyd's wailing grew louder, luckily Koko shut the door behind her so all was well and good again in time. "Koko..." Garmadon called out wearily and he swore he could hear Koko sigh from where she stood with Lloyd in her arms as she tried to console the distraught boy and get him back to sleep.

"What's up, hun?" she asked, clearly irritated at her husband's attempt for attention, seeing as he was jealous that he wasn't getting cared for by the one person who ever loved him. "Lemme- my turn" he grinned dorkily as he climbed out of the bed to hold his son as well.

Koko rolled her eyes playfully as Garmadon slowly wrapped himself up in his usual dressing-gown and reached out to take the no longer crying boy, Lloyd gurgled and squealed at the sight of his father and wriggled in excitement.
Garmadon smiled at his son and stared into his glorious green eyes as he gently retrieved him from Koko's strong arms.

"My boys, I love you both so much" Koko kissed her husband on the cheek and hugged his shoulder and joined him in staring into the little pools od emerald that were her son's eyes, 'just like his mother' Garmadon thought to himself as his chest was filled with a cascade of happiness and pride.

They spent most the night with Lloyd and only let themselves go back to bed once Lloyd was properly settled and asleep which took far to long to complete.

Koko woke up in the morning at her usual time, maybe a little later than her preferred time schedule even if it was a Saturday. Garmadon however... the same could not be said about him.

He woke up utterly exhausted and weak, if you could see past the pigmentation of his skin you would most certainly be able to see the dark circles that formed from under his eyes. Don't get me wrong, they both have dark circles, just Garmadon doesn't deal well with sleep loss.

"Hey Garm, you awake yet?" Koko spoke softly into his ears as he buried his head further under the blanket while he grumbled. "Don't let me do that ever again" Garmadon groaned angrily making Koko chuckle under her breath.

"That what ya said last time too" she smirked. 'Tired and baby, not a good mix' She smiled to herself.