Monster Or Miserable? Both・Au

He woke up with a jump while the alarm clock screamed at him, he was late, very late.
He sprinted down the hallway to run smack into his father's chest, he stumbled backwards before bowing slightly (as in tradition of his family)

"I'm sorry father, for being late and hitting you" he said while his father dusted himself off.
He wore a long black robe with golden and purple highlights.
His slightly long, and now grey hair was swpet into a ponytail and the base of his neck with a loose strand bouncing up in front of his face.

The wine coloured iris of his eyes stared down at the boy in a stern fashion but softening his face it to a gentle smile.

"it's ok Lloyd, but please be careful next time" He said before making his way to the hall Lloyd had just ran past.

"Garmadon!" Lloyd's uncle Wu called from the down hall.
"bother! How can I be of assistance to you?"

Garmadon and wu began to talk about an issue with the training they gave to Lloyd and his freinds, but Lloyd had better things to do.

------later that day------

"dad?" the door Lloyd pushed squeaked as he walked into the echoy room.
'so this is the hall to dad's other room' he thought to himself as he walked down the dimly lit passage to another oak wood door.

He pushed it open to see a room covering in broken glass, claw marks ingraved in the walls and even more reckage.
Lloyd gasped as he looked toward his father.

Garmadon's skin was sooty black with a rough appearance, his eyes were glowing, he had large claws and a second pair of arms, fangs jutting out from his bottom lips and silver markings across his body.

"Lloyd!? No don't look at me, not when I'm like this again!" Garmadon cried while backing away from the boy to the wall. "dad... Its OK" Lloyd said soothingly as he tried to calm the oni down.

"no! Please- I don't want to hurt you again!" he roared, fiery tears streaking down his face.
Dad..." Lloyd walked over to the now curled up man putting his hand on his shoulder.
Garmadon looked up at the boys face staring sadly into his pure green eyes. Lloyd embraced his father in a hug wrapping his arms around the oni.

Garmadon quickly returned the embrace, tears slipping from his eyes like lava down a volcano, quickly catching them before they burned Lloyd. "I love you dad"
"I love you too Lloyd, so much"