Me

I'm not , petel

Petel 💙

Cool 🥳

I'm in this shopping complex and saw a cute bracelet. 😍

It's really suit you

I was gonna buy it but

Jiminshi said maybe you wouldn't like it 😒

I had to make sure

Will you like it?

Jeonggukk frowned. "Who's this Jiminshi?"

Jungkook facepalmed. "He asked something else" He said politely as he can be.

Jeonggukk nodded.

Me

I'll like anything you'll give me

You don't have to hear opinions from OTHERS

Petal💙

Great 🥳🤩🤩

I'll give it to you when we meet again

🥰🥰

Me

I'll wait

Jungkook sighed. "Can I have the phone plz." 

Jeonggukk looked at him confusedly but gave the phone nonetheless.

Me

(You deleted this message)

I can't wait to see you again

Petel 💙

Really?

But you're a busy person right?

Me

I'll find time for you.

How about tomorrow?

When will you be free?

Jeonggukk's eyes widen. What is he doing?

Petel 💙

Uh ..

Evening sounds good 😊

After my class

Me

I'll pick you up

😉

Jeonggukk was amazed at what just happened.

"This is how you set a date with someone" Jungkook grinned proudly.

He handed the phone back to the older. "Now you just have to pick him up from his collage tomorrow and take him to a nice place , have a good time , be a gentleman and drop him at home. Ta-da... That's it" Jungkook threw his hands in the air after presenting his idea.

Jeonggukk looked at his dead in the eyes . "According to my schedule, I don't have time for that tomorrow "

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and his smile dropped. "You should find some time for him"

Jeonggukk frowned and shook his head. It's not easy to cancel his plans.

"Seeing how he's really a cheery person, he'll probably be so excited right now. If you don't show up tomorrow..... His pretty smile will flatter." Jungkook pouted and sighed.

Jeonggukk looked at the younger.

"Do you wanna be the cause of that pretty guy's frown?" Jungkook is damn good at acting.

The CEO bit his own lips contemplating with himself. "I'll see what I can do" he said and stood up.

Jungkook clapped his hands happily. He doesn't know why he's being this excited about this.

Jeonggukk checked his watch and sighed. "I'll inform you later about it. Be ready to accompany me" He said and walked out.

Jungkook who was in the middle of his tiny excited dance freezed. What? Accompany him?

Jeonggukk was long gone to even ask any further. Jungkook slumped down on the chair and whined.

*Ding*

He took out his phone. His face lit up like a 1k watt LED bulb when he saw who texted him.

_____________________________

Sorry it's brief ... I made you guys wait too long .

I just checked the phone nd WTF... I got 900+ view 🤯

I wanted to show my gratitude by posting something.

Really sorry if it's boring ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Don't forget , I purple you guyzz 💜💜💜...

- M♡