✨ CHAPTER 53✨ + Very Important, Kindly See!

Start from the beginning

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - yashikadewangan13🖤✨

~~~

"Talents include:
- being unknowable to everyone including myself,
- being present yet unreachable,
- swinging wildly between two emotions at any given time,
- repressing everything and mistaking it for stability..............."

On it's own accord, Manjiri's head got leaned on Shaurya's shoulder. And when he turned his face to spare a glance at her, she landed her supple warm mushes against his smooth cheek, just above his stubble, to plant an unhurried peck over there.

The happiness that he sensed at then was nonpareil. While the stillness she felt with having him so close to her being was definitely unparalleled.

And at then, they might could have traded anything for those very emotions right away. Because at that moment, all that mattered to them was them, them and only them. Gusts of wind again began to blow, thus yet again making the branches of the tree above their heads to shed off a few scented flowers upon them.

Shaurya was still for a moment, but then he looked at her when her head got leaned on his shoulder yet again.

The moment shimmered with something beautiful and delicate, and it wasn't broken when she had pulled away. It lingered, fine and lovely, under the surface.

Both shared some moments of silence together whilst watching the splendid sight before them.

"Manjiri!"

Shaurya called out when he found no movement from her side. However, she didn't reply. Thinking that maybe she had dozed off, he angled his face to peek a glance at her.

"Manjiri!"

He shook her on finding her aimlessly staring the calm river flowing in front of their eyes. In response, on getting alarmed, Manjiri pulled off her head from his shoulder.

"Y...yes."

"Where have you zoned out all of a sudden?"

He probed peering at her face carefully. She drawled taking a soft sigh and looking ahead.

"I don't know... Umm! I mean nowhere!"

"But I know."

He remarked making her throw a questioning stare at him.

"What do you know?"

"That you don't know me."

He shrugged. She sighed inwardly and muttered looking away.

"It's not true."

"Then that means you know me, do you?"

He asked quietly. Off late, Manjiri had got well accustomed to his all sorts of hidden ways of oblique inquiries. She knew he won't let pass the discussion unless his keen curiosities get fixed.

"What do you wanna know, Shaurya?"

"You very well know."