It was late when you finished readying yourself, eyeing down your body as a smile formed on your face. You were in a short black sequined dress that had a deep V-neck and stopped a little below your ass, knowing that if you bent over too far, it would definitely show that you had on no garments underneath. You grabbed your black over the shoulder bag that had a gold chain attached to it. Your Y/H/C hair was in light curls, falling right above your waist. You looked nice... real nice. You made your way to your door, walking out after slipping on some black suede heels with red bottoms. Your heels clicked against the pavement as you made your way down the same street as earlier. You arrive to the club, making your way inside of the building. Its dimly lit, colorful lights shine and sway as the music plays loud through the building. You get through the line, receiving a bracelet that says the words Not a Minor. You were 19, about to be 20. You made your way to the bar, humming as you ordered a Jack and Coke. You sat on a stool; the male bartender handed you the drink as you gave him the money in return.

     You looked around the crowded place, noticing all the faces as some were old, some young. You looked up to a flight of stairs, noticing a balcony that looked over the whole floor. There, you saw the same blonde woman from earlier today. This time, she wore a velvet green suit. she had a tie tucked in between her cleavage, same as this morning. The suit jacket matched the pants and the vest shaped top that showed just the slightest amount of skin before reaching the pants. She had layered necklaces around her neck as well, a scarf also hung around her. Her gaze looked over everyone as you felt a tap on your shoulder. The bartender smiled as he thought to himself before forming a sentence.

     "You better be careful looking at Ms. Lou like that, she just might come down here and teach you a lesson." he let out a chuckle as you gave him a confused look.

     "What's that supposed to mean?" You took a sip of your drink, smiling as you look back to the balcony, seeing she was gone.

     "Maybe you will find out for yourself." He backed away and went to serve other customers as you heard someone clear their throat behind you.

     You turned, seeing the blonde gazing over you, her icy blue eyes staring deep into your Y/E/C orbs. "You must be Ms. Lou. Right?"

     "Hmm indeed I am. Who might you be? I've never seen you in here before." She hummed some as she talked, a thick accent breaking out as you feel heat rising in your cheeks.

     " I'm Y/N. I just moved here about... 2 weeks ago." You looked over her with a small smile, thinking as she shrugged.

     "Interesting. How about i show you around then?" She smirked to you with a small wink, earning a blush from you again as you shrug, standing and fixing your dress.

     She led you out of the crowd, going towards the stairs as she helped you up them, causing a curious face as you walk up the stairs with her. She brought you to the balcony as she looked over the many bodies bumping and grinding against each other. You stand beside her, looking to where the bartender looks up at you with a sly smirk. You look to Lou again as she is already looking over you, devouring every inch of you with her icy gaze. You think and look to her with a grin, turning to where your back is on the rail of the balcony.

     "So, does Y/N have any sort of... Partner?" Lou looked away from you as she looked lost at thought, leaning against the rail as you caught a perfect glimpse of her cleavage.

     "No, as a matter of fact, she does not." You smirk. Was she trying to flirt with you?

     You started to think, wondering why she had started to talk to you, why she had brought you up here. You were single, that wasn't a lie. It's part of the reason you had left your old home in the first place. You hated it there, memories suddenly flooding into your mind as you tried to shake them loose. You feel a hand on your shoulder as you look back to Lou, getting out of your thoughts as you smile.