Chapter 7 | Kinky Sight

Start from the beginning

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Jimin and Y/N got out of the car holding hands "Ms. Y/N would you leave your career after getting wedded to Mr. Park Jimin?"

The 28-year-old halted on her steps and removed her hands from Jimin's clasp walking near the paparazzi girl who questioned her.

"What did you say?" she invited with an arched brow "would you leave your career after getting wedded to Mr. Park?" she laughs at her.

"Do you seriously think the career I have worked for almost 10 years I will let go it just because I will get married to a billionaire?"

She sassed and the latter gulped "just in case you didn't know the things I work hard for I never let it go assholes now go find some other person to interfere in their private life" she yelled walking near her lover and holding hands with him again.

✧ ✧ ✧

Jimin was attempting his best to control his laugh "what's so funny?" she questioned giving him a pointed look.

"you look so cute when you are sassing around the media" he clamored and the girl rolled her eyes in return.

"I really hate when people interfere in someone's private life no matter if that is media or anything it fucking annoys me to the point I want to just kick them"

"Okay my lovely sassy lover don't choose violence early morning not good for your health" he let out
pecking her lips and she laughed at him.

"what? Why are you laughing?" he invited with confusion she shook her hand to brush her thumb over his lips.

"you got my lipstick over your lips" she blinked
giggling and he chuckled with her.

"no problem baby" he spoke against her ear and she pushed him aside.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

"Baby you are distracting me" Jimin voiced when his eyes landed on her well-toned legs that were crossed in front of him as she sat on his table.

"no I am not" she spoke shrugging "you are love you know these are diverting me" he spoke with his fingertips running on her leg.

"That's because you are a pervert" she claimed to lean near his face as her foot found its way towards the latter's crotch rubbing spirals while she sexily bit her red lips.

Y/N backed away lifting the hem of her tight skirt and opening her legs wide for Jimin to glance at the lacey panties she wore.

She smirked in victory when she saw how much Jimin was trying his best to control himself.

"We are not having sex in my office I am not sure if the walls are sound proof"

"Look it is you who has a dirty mind I wasn't even thinking about that stuff" she shrugged getting down from the table and walking near her ringing phone.

"Hello?"

But soon she grasped when her lover back hugged her kissing her neck and caressing her waist she could feel his hard-on poking her ass.

He was sucking that delicate skin of her. Jimin licked her shoulder blade before chewing over the spot and Y/N was chewing her bottom lip to muffle her moans.

He was seducing her to the point she was losing control. Jimin then pulled the zipper of her skirt down to expose her back to him.

He crouched inhaling her scent with his thumb caressing her skin which by now retained goosebumps by his tempting actions.