Everyone knows!

Mulai dari awal

"DO NOT SCRATCH IT!!!" Rick called out, though he's unsure if she heard him or not.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I definitely need a shower after the whole ordeal." Rick said simply.

However, just as he's about to leave, and take said shower, the news came on.

"We interrupt this program for this shocking news announcement!" The news program said.

"Ugh. Another one?" Husk groaned.

"Hello everyone, Katie Killjoy here with another shocking announcement!" The demoness news reporter said with a creepy smile on her face.

"Great, what's this bitch bitching about now?" Vaggie groaned in annoyance.

"A human has been spotted in Hell!" Katie said suddenly.

"WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed in shock, except for Husk, who spat out his drink.

"You heard right! A human has been spotted in Hell, and he appears to have demonic powers!" Katie reported with that off putting tv smile.

"She's not talking about me, is she?" Rick questioned, a little worried.

"Here's exclusive security footage we received from a business building in the city!"

The footage shows someone in a brown hoodie with the hood up, and they have a group of raptors beside them. Two on each side of them. The raptors themselves appear to be from Jurassic World: Dominion. They all stood by the elevator doors, and as soon as they opened, they scared the secretary out of the elevator before entering.

Later, we see the security footage on the ground floor, and the supposed human with the raptors exiting the elevator. The raptors shrieked, barked, and snapped their jaws at anyone that got too close. The human turns to look back to be sure they're not being followed, and sees a security guard did rush from behind. The human suddenly breathes ice blue colored fire from his mouth like a dragon, setting the demon on fire, and they collapse on the floor as they writhing on the floor in agony. The human then turns back around as he marched toward the main doors of the building. However, that's when the footage pauses, and zooms in on their face. The video gets enhanced, and shows what he looks like.

"As you can see, there's definitely a human in Hell, or at least what appears to be a human. It's also confirmed that these are the same dinosaurs that were with the monster that took on Vox and Valentino, and won! Is there a connection between the human, and the monster? Are they one in the same? Who knows?!"

Katie is soon interrupted by someone handing her papers.

"What is it now?! Can't you see we're live?!" Katie spat irritably.

"Just take the damn papers! It's more info on the human!" The co-worker spat, not in the mood for her bullshit tonight.

Katie snatched the papers from his hand, and he walked away while muttering "fucking bitch" under his breath.

"I HEARD THAT!!!" Katie yelled angrily at him.

She began to view the papers, and her eyes went wide with shock. Even more so when she looked at the second paper before returning her attention to the camera.

"We have just received some shocking info on the human!" Katie said with her usual smile.

It then switches to show two images taken by Verosika Mayday. Each showed a human boy, but in one image it shows a five year old, and the second shows a teen.

Charlie gasped when she recognized the image of the five year old.

"Oh my god, IT'S HIM!!!" Charlie exclaimed with joy, stars in her eyes.