Everyone knows!

The original title for this chapter was created by DeathKip12 which was called "A Teacher, a Mother, and an Obsessor." But after a long while, I decided to change it to fit the chapter's description. Sorry DeathKip12. I've also been chatting with SoryuSigma again after such a long while, and they've helped me with some ideas to help build up this chapter.

Also, I forgot to mention in the story that Jessie's voice actor has been changed to "Johnny Yong Bosch" who's Nero's voice actor in Devil May Cry 5. Last year, people had pointed out how he sounded like a good fit for Jessie's voice because of Nero. So I went with it.

Anyways, let's continue.

...

Pentagram City, Hazbin Hotel...

The roar of an engine is heard as it speeds closer to the hotel.

A black and red mustang drives up to the hotel garage before stopping

A black and red mustang drives up to the hotel garage before stopping. Inside is, Rick, in the driver's seat. In the back seats are Charlie, and Vaggie. Both of them are back there instead of one of them in the front is because Rick is still covered in demon blood from the scuffle he got into earlier, and also because Vaggie doesn't trust him enough to sit up front with him, or have Charlie sit up front with him either.

"Do one of you have a button for the garage door? Or is there one on the side of the wall somewhere?" Rick asked.

"I got this." Charlie said.

She snapped her fingers, and the overhanging garage door began to rise.

"Thanks." Rick said.

"You're welcome!" Charlie said with her innocent smile.

Rick drove the mustang inside, and parked it in an empty spot. Afterwards, he turned off the engine, and the trio left the vehicle. They entered the hotel where they see Husk, and Niffty still in the lobby with the tv on for background noise. Yet Alastor wasn't around this time, and someone like Vaggie doesn't care as long as he's gone.

The two sinners notice the state that Rick's in.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Husk questioned.

"Got into a little death battle during my walk, and it didn't end well for my attackers... I also got a new car out of it!" Rick answered, sounding joyful at the end because of the car he got out of it.

"What kind of car is it?" Niffty asked.

"A black and red 1967 Ford Mustang." Said Rick.

"What? You're joking." Husk said, not believing it.

"Nope. Got it parked in the garage. Just needs to be cleaned out." Rick said.

"I'LL CLEAN IT!!!" Niffty exclaimed excitedly in her hyperactive tone before zipping away towards the garage.