I could never tire of her mouth, so I took advantage, licking every corner and sucking on her bottom lip. She moaned and kissed me deeper.

Yes, baby. I know what you need. Keep kissing me like that, and you're going to get it.

It took a lot of willpower to pull myself away from her. I didn't get far because she tightened her grip on my upper arm. I caught the frustration in her eyes before she opened her luscious lips and uttered words that would cause the most steadfast men to leave all caution to the wind.

"Please, don't stop. I know I look crazy with half of my makeup still on but I want you." She kissed my jawline and reached down to caress my dick through my slacks. "Make love to me. Please. Right now."

You're a little enchantress. My fucking sexy sorceress, and damn me if your magic isn't working on me.

My tongue swept over my lips at the thought of giving her what she craved.

The air in my lungs stilled, and my breath shortened. My cock swelled, precum leaking from the tip. Grabbing her by her throat, I met her burning gaze head-on. I pushed her up against the mirror and ran my thumb over her lips, smearing what was left of her lipstick.

She didn't whimper or back down. Instead, she pushed her breasts forward until her stiff nipples were pressed against my forearm and my hardness was huddled firmly against her stomach.

"You know what to do," I said in a low voice. "Strip and wait for me on the bed. Touch yourself until you're dripping wet. The wetter you are, the sooner you'll get to feel me inside of you."

I released her and turned away, fighting the urge to take her right here. Right now.

Behind me, I heard a sharp inhale of breath as she filled her lungs with air once more. "I want you now. Don't make me wait. Please."

"I- mierda, Carla."

"What?"

I spun around to face her. "I fucked you this afternoon, in the middle of our wedding. Wasn't that enough?"

She tilted her head, her eyes scanning my face for answers to whatever questions she had floating around in her head. "Are you going to tell me what's going on? Or are you going to keep lying to me?"

"Lying to you? When have I lied to you?"

"You're lying to me right now!"

"Watch your tone."

She raised her chin. "Or what?"

You're begging for it, cariño. If you think I won't punish you for behaving like a brat, you're mistaken.

"Just wait here until I get back."

I turned to leave, doubting my decision to tell her about the threat at a later time. I truly hoped I was making the right call and that it wouldn't cost me my marriage before it had even begun.

"Dante, where are you going?"

My hand paused on the doorknob. "I'm going to check the grounds before I lock up."

And then I'm going to come back in here and fuck the life out of you.

"Why? Aren't we safe here?"

"We are."

"And why don't I believe you? Did you hear something outside?" She came up behind me and touched my shoulder, her fingers grabbing the fabric of my shirt to keep me from leaving.

"No."

"Then don't go. Stay here with me. This villa is in the middle of nowhere. No one is here but us."