"Shut up!"Devangini whispered to him while Shreyas said,"main aaj hi pest control waalon ko call kar dunga. Tu darr matt. Darwaza khol main abhi maar ke phenk deta hoon uss spider ko."

"Na...nahi Bhaiya...chala gaya kahi voh...vaise bhi main nahakar nikli hoon toh change kar rahi hoon,"Devangini said.

"Oh! Accha thik hain change kar le tu main niche chala. Jaldi aaja, nashta thanda ho raha hain,"Shreyas said and went away while Rishabh made her turn towards the mirror while saying,"gaya tera wardiwala peheredaar. Abb sirf tu aur main. Dekh kitna jachte hain eksaath hum."

Devangini stared at their reflection and he placed a soft kiss on her cheek and added,"kuch bolegi nahi aaj? Ki chaley jao, dobara saamne matt aana and all?"

Devangini nodded a no and looked away, and he held her chin making her look at him again, and asked,"kiyu?"

"Aise hi! Main nahi chahati tum dobara jaan dene ki koshish karo."

"Bass yahi reason hain?"

Devangini looked down and nodded a yes while he chuckled and asked,"toh mujhe dekhne bhi isiliye aayi thi hospital mein chori chhupe?"

Devangini looked at him and then turned away making him giggle and hug her from behind. Resting his head on her shoulder he said,"kab tak jhoot bolegi?"

"Bhaiya niche hain. Tum jaoge kaise?"Devangini asked, diverting the topic.

"Jaise aaya tha vaise hi. Abb nikalta hoon. Ghar lautna hain,"Rishabh said before kissing her forehead and went towards the balcony while she followed up.

"Aur sunn,"Rishabh said turning towards her and added,"milney aayegi mere se? Akele..."

Devangini fidgeted with the dupatta and the towel inside, while asking,"kaha?"

Rishabh rubbed the back of his head and replied,"Ellora Waterfalls. Sunday ko. Time text kar dunga. Phone wapas mil gaya hain aaj hi."

Devangini gave a nod, not looking at him and he chuckled and kissed her cheek again before saying,"abb jaa jaakey kapde pehen le. Aise bahaar matt aah. I don't want anyone to see you like this. Sirf main dekh sakta hoon tujhe aise, aur koi nahi."

Devangini looked at him while he pulled the curtains between them, and their eyes met before the curtain became a barrier between them, and Rishabh climbed down the balcony smiling to himself, while Devangini closed her eyes and felt his warm touches still lingering on her skin.

*****************************************
"Voh kaun thi?" Tushika asked as she found Shreyas talking to some girl.

"Kaun? Accha voh? Akansha, meri classmate thi. Tum kiyu puch rahi ho?" he asked while taking a bite of the puran poli that Tushika's mother made for them.

"Voh aapki dost hain?" Tushika asked as she looked away from him.

Shreyas chuckled looking at her and said, "haan hain. Toh?"

" Nahi aise hi. Main Bhaiya ko bulake laati hu. Aap baitho," Tushika said and ran inside the house making Shreyas chuckle as he understood even though Tushika didn't know the meaning of jealousy yet she was jealous.

Her brother came and sat beside him and said, "kya dekh raha hain? Meri behen ko?"

"Areh nahi kya bol raha hai tu!"

"Chal chal mujhe sab pata hain. Pasand haina tujhe voh?"

"Ek aisa chata khayega na tu! Bacchi hain voh yaar abhi." Shreyas said while Tushika peeked out from the door hearing what they were saying.